Gascoigne Bites Back

Marky.

Honestly I am just embarrassed by how backward our country is. Between the fanzone thing. This Gazza fiasco and that recent debacle on prominent chairmen calling for no help to Rangers. The whole fucking game is shamed.

for the life of me I can’t understand how they continue to get away with it. Abject apathy I guess 

18 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Isn't it strange that a guy with mental health issues behaves in a dignified manner in contrast to that of the SFA.

Dignity, something the SFA totally lack.

The question therefore arises as to who are the ones with the mental health issues.

Just because someone has mental health problems doesn't mean they are classless or stupid! 

8 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

People always talk about Gazza the joker, we all know the fish story and the Eric Bo Anderson stories, one of my favourite Gazza stories is the one where a young Gattuso who didn't own a suit was told by Gazza to go to one of Glasgow's top tailors to get 7 or 8 suits made as he had to wear a suit every day to turn up to training, Gazza told him that the club would take the money back over a season and that they had a deal with the tailors, they didnt, Gazza paid for them out his own pocket.

Truly, one the people.

Remember him at Kilmarnock one cold night (IIRC he scored and got sent off) giving his warm-up tracksuit to a wee boy in a wheelchair.  

7 hours ago, jintybear said:

I see his reply included Rangers in it. I wonder if the club have been in touch directly with him. Maybe they didn't want to have a public spat because of Gazza's health problems? Just a thought.

Why are we always making excuses for our clubs pathetic dignified silence 

There is no excuses for them nowadays after what the club has been through

None 

3 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Honestly I am just embarrassed by how backward our country is. Between the fanzone thing. This Gazza fiasco and that recent debacle on prominent chairmen calling for no help to Rangers. The whole fucking game is shamed.

for the life of me I can’t understand how they continue to get away with it. Abject apathy I guess 

Because no cunt in the media, and they control the agenda, will take it on properly and tow slant eyes party line without question