*** Official Rangers V Accies (Away) Thread ***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have been pretty poor against a awful team. They have parked the bus and are concerned only about not conceding another six. Whilst it's not a dirty game, Hamilton are prepared to do whatever it takes to stop us, whether that's by fair means or foul. The boss needs to bang a few heads together here. Our pace is slow and ponderous, and I detect little urgency.

Katic is just coming back from injury and not played for weeks, he's going to take a couple of games to get up to match sharpness again. He's been one of our best players this season.

A couple of misplaced passes and he's getting subbed at half time and never playing again. Brilliant :lol: 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Morelos directly involved in our last 7 goals. 

No see that in the paper

Yeah but thats because its been against a poor Hearts team and a diddy European team obviously... ... ...

3 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Katic has been awful so far, still depressed from having his jersey stolen off him by Worrall probably 

Yeah , his distribution has been awful . Tbf , I think a lack of first team action has made him a bit rusty . 

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Disagree,  He has let the ball bounce a good few ties when he should have got it to fuck.

This has been the worst I've seen him play.

Wonder if the pitch has anything to do with it, he’s just coming back from injury too tbf

Just now, JCS said:

We have been pretty poor against a awful team. They have parked the bus and are concerned only about not conceding another six. Whilst it's not a dirty game, Hamilton are prepared to do whatever it takes to stop us, whether that's by fair means or foul. The boss needs to bang a few heads together here. Our pace is slow and ponderous, and I detect little urgency.

Our tatics are wrong m8, every time we get down the wings into their half they crowd the space and stop us making the pass, we need to switch the play.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Morelos directly involved in our last 7 goals. 

No see that in the paper

He looks really up for it the day. Great link up play. Not enough from midfield for me, need someone to get the ball and run at their players, especially wirh the ref being so card happy. 

Candeias needs subbed before he’s sent off. Coulibally is horrendous on the ball.

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

Pish game, has to be said. Nodded off around the 35 min mark, woke up a few mins later, turned tound and my old mam waa snoring away. Woke him up when Kent scored :lol:

And you are probably at the game.

Imagine how it is for us folks at home.

Archived