Vote Wisely Bears

Virtuoso

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not a chance, the Labour Party has more wrong with it than just that terrorist loving cunt. 

Yup this is spot on, a lot turned away from labour due to the tarriers hijacking of the party especially in Glasgow from the mid to late 1960's and their nepotism from then on, it's a long way back for them, if ever, it's a no brainer who you'll need to vote for to oust the natsi's, it's the Tories or bust.

8 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

a vote for Labour or SNP is a vote for IRA sympathizing scum. Conservative is the only true Unionist Loyalist vote, the rest are vermin and so are those who vote for them 

bull... many decent Labour people were the ones who worked their arses off to make sure the SNP didn't win independence, I never saw any tories on the doors of shettleston and dalmarnock, not one. Labour took a beating for their position. They stood by the UK and its an abomination to suggest they didn't. Labour is much much more than any one leader. Its your trade union, your nurse, your teacher, all good decent fair people and more besides. Sure every party has problems but no way can you conflate Labour with nationalist delusion and division.

1 minute ago, saintbob1969 said:

bull... many decent Labour people were the ones who worked their arses off to make sure the SNP didn't win independence, I never saw any tories on the doors of shettleston and dalmarnock, not one. Labour took a beating for their position. They stood by the UK and its an abomination to suggest they didn't. Labour is much much more than any one leader. Its your trade union, your nurse, your teacher, all good decent fair people and more besides. Sure every party has problems but no way can you conflate Labour with nationalist delusion and division.

Until they oust their IRA loving Britain hating leader theyre scum as far as I'm concerned

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Until they oust their IRA loving Britain hating leader theyre scum as far as I'm concerned

Corbyn isn't the Labour party. Dont call us scum. If you value the UK you should be thankful for the campaigning Labour delivered. Gordon Brown especially, did  more than most to save the day.

14 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Spot on, my region wouldn’t have SNP if the vote between Labour and Conservative hadn’t been split, the cow just sneaked over the line. 

The same cow that when asked at one of her local meetings what the SNP where doing to help Rangers in its time of need said she wouldn’t be discussing any sectarian nonsense. 

Whit

Not read much of this thread, but if we want to get rid of the SNP then tactical voting is certainly the best and probably the only way to do it.

Yes it will mean many of us voting with gritted teeth for a party we also hate but at the moment for me is the least of two evils. 

TV should be considered in every Scottish seat the next time we go to the polls. 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Not read much of this thread, but if we want to get rid of the SNP then tactical voting is certainly the best and probably the only way to do it.

Yes it will mean many of us voting with gritted teeth for a party we also hate but at the moment for me is the least of two evils. 

TV should be considered in every Scottish seat the next time we go to the polls. 

Labour support republicanism. SNP want independence. Cheeks of the same arse imo.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Labour support republicanism. SNP want independence. Cheeks of the same arse imo.

I do not think that is Labour policy at the moment, if it their policy at an election then that would be a problem.

I just feel TV has to be considered because I want rid of the SNP. 

Hopefully it will be a few years before we have to make the decision. 

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I do not think that is Labour policy at the moment, if it their policy at an election then that would be a problem.

I just feel TV has to be considered because I want rid of the SNP. 

Hopefully it will be a few years before we have to make the decision. 

I get what you're saying about the SNP but given comments and actions of Corbyn and John McDonnell

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/03/02/john-mcdonnell-continues-display-plaque-ira-terrorists-study/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiP17SspJLeAhUqAsAKHfwgBjcQFjACegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1fMHD8yE0NEen05GnbvX41&ampcf=1

it's a no from me. 

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/exclusive-mi5-opened-file-jeremy-corbyn-amid-concerns-ira-links/&ved=2ahUKEwj8vvLTpZLeAhWIK8AKHWkRDXEQFjACegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3Jr97pTrMQBwh3j8GE_wy2

Alex Salmond and his clone Nicola Sturgeon give me the fuc*ing boke. Nicola is trying to run Scotland yet can't even run her shitehole constituency, what a fuc*ing disgrace Govanhill has become , its like going back in time to the slums. As for Alex , you're gut instinct tells you he's completely narcissistic and untrustworthy. People in Scotland flying saltires to let you know their scottish, whit the fu*k is that all about.

13 hours ago, saintbob1969 said:

Corbyn isn't the Labour party. Dont call us scum. If you value the UK you should be thankful for the campaigning Labour delivered. Gordon Brown especially, did  more than most to save the day.

Labour has sold out to the Islamist voters in England and turning large parts of major cities into slums. While we should be stemming the flow of this disgusting IDEOLOGY Labour are encouraging it's growth,to all our detriment. 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Sporting mate, they are both a pair a wankers and I agree that the links above show where their sympathies lie. The way the Labour party has been taken over by left wingers is terrible and not sure how long they will manage to keep control of the party. Voting for a Labour party with them in charge is not something I would do easily, but as I said if it was done in a few seats where the Tory candidate had no chance of winning and if their policy was to no 2nd referendum for the nats then I would consider it with a heavy heart.

The only thing I can see about Labour policy at the moment on Scottish Independence is here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-45618000

The next Scottish elections are due in 2021 so we have a wee while before this happens, and that is where any TV would hurt the SNP most, if they are out of power in Holyrood their dream of independence will be put on the back burner for a long time IMO.

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Sporting mate, they are both a pair a wankers and I agree that the links above show where their sympathies lie. The way the Labour party has been taken over by left wingers is terrible and not sure how long they will manage to keep control of the party. Voting for a Labour party with them in charge is not something I would do easily, but as I said if it was done in a few seats where the Tory candidate had no chance of winning and if their policy was to no 2nd referendum for the nats then I would consider it with a heavy heart.

The only thing I can see about Labour policy at the moment on Scottish Independence is here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-45618000

The next Scottish elections are due in 2021 so we have a wee while before this happens, and that is where any TV would hurt the SNP most, if they are out of power in Holyrood their dream of independence will be put on the back burner for a long time IMO.

Earlier this week, Mr Corbyn told BBC Scotland he would "decide at the time" if he would approve a section 30 order.

This is needed for the Scottish government to lawfully hold a referendum.

The IRA sympathiser makes the decision regardless of what a party Scottish leader announces.

TV may well come into play, but as God is my witness I'll never vote for someone representing a party whose leaders supports terrorism against my monarch nor who wishes to split our union. To each their own, I can't and won't under the conditions he and his like control Labour.

On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:42, Sweettartangirl said:

I just had an interesting conversation with a group of people(7 to be precise) flying back to Scotland today and they said that they were previous SNP voters who will not remotely be voting them this time.  They said they don't know who to vote as Labour and Tories are definitely not an option neither.  

As someone has pointed out here,  there needs to be a party that outshines all.  Question is... Who would be worthy of the challenge?  

I have been keeping an eye on The Scottish Family Party. They are speaking out against the whole PC / Transgender nonsense which is good. The only problem is they are a relatively new party but worth keeping an eye on.