Reporting Scotland Clown Media

islanderbear84

It's funny having watched Liverpool face a similar test at Huddersfield against a team that don't really want to play, their manager and the media celebrate their ability to 'win ugly'. 

Well, if Willie Miller and Andy Walker are annoyed by our ugly win, well that just makes the win even fucking sweeter. 

Speaking of clown media...

Daily Record rating Katic higher than Goldson and Tav, claiming he did the basics well.  I love big Katic but he wasn't at it today.  

Halliday  "shunted into right back". I must have missed that.

Morelos got a 6 and was apparently  " booked for usual moment of petulance. " - Nonsense! He did well to walk away on a few occasions today

Do they even watch the game when they write this drivel. 

1558993662_dailyrecordclueless.thumb.PNG.685635508782559b6582b18d64763ae5.PNG

Let the fuckers talk us down. I am quite happy for them to be dismissive of us and portray us as shite as we rack up the wins and grind out results. 

I don’t want anyone shouting from the rooftops about how much better we are getting and how much progress we are making until we are top of the league after the last ball is kicked. 

Then they can talk us down for next year too. 

7 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

Just watched Reporting Scotland before MOTD started and they showed the Kent goal and said 'scored for Rangers against the run of play'

I know we weren't great today but fuck me we were never under the kosh from them!! I dont remember us spending time pegged back in our own camp! Pretty sure we were 75% posession after 30mins. We didnt do enough with our posession but against the run of play is a baffling statement. Until you remember this is scotland, and we are Rangers.

Clown media!

Yep well worthy of its own thread! Now I’m convinced about this whole conspiracy stuff!

Ffs! Really? 

9 hours ago, Dee said:

Who gives a fuck, stop looking for stuff to be offended about mate, your a grown man ffs

Yeah who gives a fuck, you just carry on paying a licence fee while the BBC give you the finger. We should maintain a dignified silence....that’ll show them.