Reporting Scotland Clown Media

islanderbear84

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yep well worthy of its own thread! Now I’m convinced about this whole conspiracy stuff!

Ffs! Really? 

You have the rule book available for what is deemed worthy of a new post?

Or is it only pro-jacobean, face-painty freeeeeedommmm pish that you want fans of the club posting?

As I said in the match thread, nobody should be surprised about the negativity regarding  Rangers when it comes to BBC Scotland. What do we expect, they do not like us and we do not like them, I mean imagine expecting the national broadcaster funded by everyone in the country to take a balanced and impartial view.:mutley:

At half time yesterday they had us being at least three goals down, Accies stonewaller denied and Willie Miller claiming Hamilton were the far better team. I know that we were not great for most of the game, but Accies the far better team? If you tune into BBC Freeeduuum today you should know what you are going to get and be prepared for it. Getting all upset about it is like a Priest going out of his way to be in the way of an Orange parade in order to be offended by it.

7 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

You have the rule book available for what is deemed worthy of a new post?

Or is it only pro-jacobean, face-painty freeeeeedommmm pish that you want fans of the club posting?

Nope - just an opinion - you go away and feed your paranoia - I’ll keep trying to point out how daft it all sounds! 

15 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

It's funny having watched Liverpool face a similar test at Huddersfield against a team that don't really want to play, their manager and the media celebrate their ability to 'win ugly'. 

Well, if Willie Miller and Andy Walker are annoyed by our ugly win, well that just makes the win even fucking sweeter. 

posted very similar re Liverpool on another thread. i caught a bit of Willie Miller rabbiting on about Naismith after international v Portugal (never watched the game)

he was praising him for being a nuisance, a moaner, greeting faced, complaining to referee and 4th Offical. thats fine, but if Alfredo does anything like that it is shocking petulance form the whole media.  dont get me wrong i have been critcal of alfredo at times but the double standards are there for all to see.

9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Give the offended pish a break ya wallopers.

No one offended by biased reporting, is it too much to ask for fair and balanced reporting these days without nuggets shouting not to be offended. 

The most offended support in Scotland/the world

7 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

I'm that raging, i'd burn my TV License if i had one.

We know the medias biased, could we not just make up one massive thread for the cunts?  So that every day someone can post up their shite and we can ignore it.

Dingwall's on the case as we speak

I think we all know the club will be under increasing attack from the yahoos in the media, they sense this Rangers team could go all the way and have no means of addressing that, therefore they are going for the morale and good name of the club,  anything to have a go at the positive outlook at the club , the disgusting  "scottish " sports  media will stoop to anything to try to dilute the feel good factor at Ibrox.

19 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

Just watched Reporting Scotland before MOTD started and they showed the Kent goal and said 'scored for Rangers against the run of play'

I know we weren't great today but fuck me we were never under the kosh from them!! I dont remember us spending time pegged back in our own camp! Pretty sure we were 75% posession after 30mins. We didnt do enough with our posession but against the run of play is a baffling statement. Until you remember this is scotland, and we are Rangers.

Clown media!

Spot on Islander,same wi Sportscene,bloody disgrace. They showed all the Hamilton 'chances' from the 1st half and none ofthe Rangers efforts.Thomson doing his best to deny the 1st pen and even saying Hamilton deserved something from the game,ffs,get a life BBC?

7 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

As I said in the match thread, nobody should be surprised about the negativity regarding  Rangers when it comes to BBC Scotland. What do we expect, they do not like us and we do not like them, I mean imagine expecting the national broadcaster funded by everyone in the country to take a balanced and impartial view.:mutley:

At half time yesterday they had us being at least three goals down, Accies stonewaller denied and Willie Miller claiming Hamilton were the far better team. I know that we were not great for most of the game, but Accies the far better team? If you tune into BBC Freeeduuum today you should know what you are going to get and be prepared for it. Getting all upset about it is like a Priest going out of his way to be in the way of an Orange parade in order to be offended by it.

THIS......guess I'm a glutten for punishment?

10 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Yeah who gives a fuck, you just carry on paying a licence fee while the BBC give you the finger. We should maintain a dignified silence....that’ll show them.

A don’t pay it mate ??