Hummel training centre upgrades

At the time it was fucking raffle tickets you name it not once did I think my cash would be used for a fucking stand it was a fighting fund not a stand fund and will piss me off as will never sit my arse on the fucking seats. 

At the time bears gave everything we could for the club but this was the last thing I thought we fought for tbh.

Hey HO its nearly xmas.

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

At the time it was fucking raffle tickets you name it not once did I think my cash would be used for a fucking stand it was a fighting fund not a stand fund and will piss me off as will never sit my arse on the fucking seats. 

At the time bears gave everything we could for the club but this was the last thing I thought we fought for tbh.

Hey HO its nearly xmas.

So the youths don't matter?

14 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Is that the stand we’re paying for?

Yep that's the stand someone decided to spend our money on. 

The one thing I wouldn't like to see built up there is a Hotel, after Sunday's game the players could have went home then reported back at the training complex that night or early Monday morning and that's them there till after the game on Thursday.  Also any new players would not need to stay in strange hotels and could stay there until the got there own place. 

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Yep that's the stand someone decided to spend our money on. 

The one thing I wouldn't like to see built up there is a Hotel, after Sunday's game the players could have went home then reported back at the training complex that night or early Monday morning and that's them there till after the game on Thursday.  Also any new players would not need to stay in strange hotels and could stay there until the got there own place. 

Good idea maybe not a hotel but a few apartments for players to stay temporary

31 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Of course he did Dave was the man who also built the Club deck with his bare hands on his own.

Stop being silly.

Of course he built the club deck with his bare hands but Souness was brought by David Holmes 2 years before Murray arrived.

22 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Six full-size pitches, two half-size pitches, a practice area and a synthetic indoor pitch, seems a bit excessive tbh.

No wonder the old club died ffs.

Especially when absolutely nothing comes through  , mcrorrie , who’s nowhere near a first team regular starter