***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Sorry but disagree, Gerrard has revolutionised our team and deserves credit. He still has handicaps due to shite he inherited. Tavernier is our weakest link and needs replaced, take him out the team and we improve. Only sadique is not Rangers standard out of all the players he brought in.

None of them are Rangers class until we win something, the Manager included. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Oh and a double in his only start there’s more than 2 players on that bench

I'd love to actually ask the cunt what's his problem in using the subs! does my fucking heed in,said it for months now. sadiq should never have been picked for few reason's and that's no Gerrard,no one else so the buck lands and his door! he's fine talking to press so would someone please like to ask these questions!

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

:lol: you on fucking crack? Taverniers the weakest link? 

Yes the play breaks up with every shit cross. He was a good Scottish championship player but he should of stayed in that division. He takes every corner,free kick, penalty and a midfielder has to stay back so he can do all these shite crosses,free kicks. He’s good at penalties.

Sorry but disagree, Gerrard has revolutionised our team and deserves credit. He still has handicaps due to shite he inherited. Tavernier is our weakest link and needs replaced, take him out the team and we improve. Only sadique is not Rangers standard out of all the players he brought in.

A new level of bullshit.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We still have some losers from last season still stinking the place out 

We need better quality to make that step

i personalty  was livid with the lack of urgency and quality in creating anything clear cut 

Aha! I didn't want to say, but you're bang on the money.

We created nothing today. The final balls were atrocious. No cutting edge. In the first half, I didn't see Kent get one pass played to him. As for Sadiq, never a striker, never a player. Worral pish and there were more.

Quality needed. Time Steven got ruthless. No more time for teacher's pet's or it's his job!

This is sugar coating and nonsense 

He’s revolutionised us from a team that can’t defend to team that cant break down 2 banks of four and conspires to concede against teams who’ve done nothing going forward which is more than concerning

We’ve made great strides in Europe but I’d much rather we just win a trophy of some description before thinking about Europe.

Tav is not our weakest link, shite corners or not.

There’s no way this team as it is wins the league, I hope we can stay within a few points and improve vastly over the winter break 

7 minutes ago, thehost said:

That is a fucking shamble and simply unacceptable.

Gerrard need to up his game.... too many losses to shite, never any substitutions. Europe is icing on the cake. Where we keep losing is our bread and butter.

as for those cunts at BT I am amazed my fucking blood pressure coped

To be honest 

i think Thursday was a turning point and it isn't a good one 

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I honestly thought we would win. We were soft. Played with no end product and never looked like scoring. 

Sadiq dive summed it up, players not willing to take responsibility.

Missed Morelos and Lafferty hugely. 

Killie midweek now is a fucking struggle. 

Morelos should be told in no uncertain terms to wrap his shit. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

To be honest 

i think Thursday was a turning point and it isn't a good one 

I know what you mean but we have Killie at Ibrox in 3 days. It will be a pumping I'm sure of it and well tell us nothing of this team.

Archived