***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

1 minute ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

How the fuck did Candeias and Jack end up getting hooked, I would love our messiah and saviour to explain that decision to me 

Candeias I don’t know but can understand Jack as he was playing deep 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Where’s the fucking urgency? Fucking about with the ball when we should be steaming forward with players busting to get in the box, fuming at this.

And the shots on goal, testing the keeper. One shot on target the full game, one. 

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Based on our obvious improvement from previous seasons and the amount of new players brought in. 

What improvement? Where are we in the league ffs? And that makes a great manager, bringing in new players which is someone else's job? Utter pish. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

We still have some losers from last season still stinking the place out 

We need better quality to make that step

i personalty  was livid with the lack of urgency and quality in creating anything clear cut 

You mean fight mate as I never seen any and kicked more balls sat on my arse with a beer than most the player delivering and closing down was Candieas then subbed wtf 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What can he do? Arfield's clearly not 100% fit and Middleton isn't ready for a game like this.

I don't particularly want to single the boy out as he's 18 with time for improvement, but he's shown next to fuck all other than win a few throw ins, corners and free kicks.

Sadiq was fucking playing though, he had 5 mins in the first game of the season and hasn't been seen since.

Tav should get taken off crossing and free kick duties straight away,utter pish at them,only just floats the balls in,nae fucking gid! every cunt knows whizzing free kicks are the order of the day,everyday! also he gets 1 free kick out ofabout 15 on target,how the fuck is allowed to take them? also on top of all that,he's captain? all the above tells me Gerrard is not the man for the job!

Just now, MARK92GERS said:

Candeias I don’t know but can understand Jack as he was playing deep 

But he was allowing us to keep the ball and the pressure on, same as against Spartak and when he goes off it’s panic stations

Ejaria and Sadiq for me needed to go, playing Middleton on the left just doesn’t work the boy is too one dimensional and I think he’d have been suited to a spell up front 

11 minutes ago, gsa said:

Gerrard has placed far too much emphasis on wingers and crosses. 

Time and time again we see crosses going into the box and very rarely do we look threatening. 

We're playing into diddy Scottish teams hands, crosses and long balls are the one threat they can easily cope with. 

The thing that annoys me most with this is none of our forwards are good at scoring from crosses lol if we had big Hateley then fair enough but it’s just frustration 

4 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Sadiq shouldn’t have fucking started! Useless prick, offerered fuck all. 

Nonsense.  He played not bad.  Obviously nowhere in league with Morelos,  but the rest of players are as much to blame.  This should have been easy pickings.  The players ability with executing a decent cross is disgraceful and I'm not just picking at Tav here.  They're all very poor and this is one of their weakest problems.  

how the fuck sadiq managed to be at roma is a mystery. can only assume its his size and prob playing in a shite leage has made him look a decent target man. that cunt would struggle to get a game for hibs or hearts nevermind us. reality check today. not a single player in that team is willing to take responsibilty. taking off jack was a joke as well. its a bad day when mciness gets the better of you. gutted

That is a fucking shamble and simply unacceptable.

Gerrard need to up his game.... too many losses to shite, never any substitutions. Europe is icing on the cake. Where we keep losing is our bread and butter.

as for those cunts at BT I am amazed my fucking blood pressure coped

3 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

It shouldn't come as any big surprise. Any big domestic game either against the scum or the likes of this shite and we lose consistently. It's been happening for years now. We bottle it all the time.

Agree with this. We're still there to be slapped around. I thought Gerrard was here to change all that?

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What can he do? Arfield's clearly not 100% fit and Middleton isn't ready for a game like this.

I don't particularly want to single the boy out as he's 18 with time for improvement, but he's shown next to fuck all other than win a few throw ins, corners and free kicks.

Oh and a double in his only start there’s more than 2 players on that bench

Archived