Kent injured

Moobs

3 hours ago, Moobs said:

Wit, I’m a fanny for having an opinion. He’s overated as fuck, end of

The lad has played well and while he may have had a bit of dip of form in recent games who hasn't?

If he's injured then I'd put Middleton in as his pace can really force defenders into mistakes.

4 hours ago, Moobs said:

Not a big miss for me, think he’s been poor for weeks. Would rather we started with one of our own like Grezda or Middleton rather than a loanee anyway. Only reason he plays every week is he’s a favourite of Gerrard

You surely must be at the wind up

He never played well in the Sf . that's it for me

He is our most talented at unlocking defences and causing general havoc at times

4 hours ago, Moobs said:

Not a big miss for me, think he’s been poor for weeks. Would rather we started with one of our own like Grezda or Middleton rather than a loanee anyway. Only reason he plays every week is he’s a favourite of Gerrard

One of the very few creative plsyers we have , it’s a big blow 

43 minutes ago, pcbear said:

as many before have said Glenn Middleton should have a chance to impress over a full game rather than trying too hard in a 15 minute cameo as sub.

He got more than 15 mins against Killie and done absolutely hee-haw.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Flanno more like Flannel. 

It's your opinion DD but it would be unfair , plain crazy to change a side that has defended very well in all the games we have played in Europe

He may well turn out to be shite overall . No way he deserves to be dropped for anyone that hasn't proved themselves as able . At this moment.

Until we lose , he keeps the position for me

Same should have applied to Katic . And I still believe SG got that one wrong

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Naw . Flanno has made the position his own for his defensive performances

11 in a row and he is part of that

I honestly don't think he has mate, ok he likes a tackle and has had a few decent games but part of the basic art of defending is being able to pass the ball to someone else to carry us up the park, his passing is horrendous imo.

16 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I honestly don't think he has mate, ok he likes a tackle and has had a few decent games but part of the basic art of defending is being able to pass the ball to someone else to carry us up the park, his passing is horrendous imo.

So he should be dropped ??  For who realistically ?. He has been more than decent mate . You know that . He gets slaughtered on here from many . unfairly for me

Thought he had his worst game versus Kilmarnock but he has been on losing side once

Time will tell . He may get found out tomorrow . Until then . He should keep his place for me

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

So he should be dropped ??  For who realistically ?. He has been more than decent mate . You know that . He gets slaughtered on here from many . unfairly for me

Thought he had his worst game versus Kilmarnock but he has been on losing side once

Time will tell . He may get found out tomorrow . Until then . He should keep his place for me

Halliday if not barisic. 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

For domestic games I would drop him aye, games when we need a player on the overlap looking to get crosses into the box. Halliday and Barasic both offer this. 

I don't mind Flanagan, he has been ok but nothing special imo

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Halliday if not barisic. 

See I'm not buying the halliday stuff from you Dan . If I looked hard enough . I would probably find some posts slaughtering Halliday in last few years as we have all done .

He is playing ok when he gets a chance . Nothing special though for me

Barisic has clearly been injured . Your clutching mate

Just now, eejay the dj said:

See I'm not buying the halliday stuff from you Dan . If I looked hard enough . I would probably find some posts slaughtering Halliday in last few years as we have all done .

He is playing ok when he gets a chance . Nothing special though for me

Barisic has clearly been injured . Your clutching mate

He allows the team to be more balanced than we are when Flanagan plays on the left. It's that simple. He's playing well at present.

You'll probably find me slagging every player if you look back at posts. 

39 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He got more than 15 mins against Killie and done absolutely hee-haw.

Correct,  worst I've seen him,  but the whole team was below par.  Hopefully we will have more space and play on the break and he could use his pace to good effect.

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

He allows the team to be more balanced than we are when Flanagan plays on the left. It's that simple. He's playing well at present.

You'll probably find me slagging every player if you look back at posts. 

I honestly wouldn't be too unhappy with halliday If that was SGs call Dan .And lately you are not wrong on that when he plays

We will find out tomorrow night probably as this game is absolutely massive in a defensive sense