Kent injured

Moobs

9 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Last I heard mate he was 2 weeks away but don't know how true that was,hopefully an update from Gerrard at the press conference. 

Cheers mate:tu:Be good to see him on Weds night or the weekends game at Dundee. Middletons been ok but I still feel, even though he is a good player, he's at the impact sub stage just now

19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I like Kent. I really do. But as a 21 yr old he is far from the finished atricle and hasn't actually been missed. Middleton and Grezda have stepped upped in his absence and in the end are our players.

I think if he's fit, he starts. We're lucky that we can rotate in those positions this season though, even with Murphy out as long as he is. Any combination of the 4 we can play doesn't look out of place. Good problem to have for the manager.

11 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Big boost if he returns just in time for a hectic December. Was finding good form and hopefully picks up where he left off.

Couldn’t agree more. This month will be vital to our chances of taking the tarriers the whole way. I would be happy even to see Kent coming off the bench late in games to run at tired defenders. I think the boy has something about him and will end up a very good player. Unfortunately that won’t be for us, so let’s get the best out of him while we can. 

We have played better as a team without  him decent enough player but an awful final ball.

When teams doubled up on him he never moved it quick enough for us to gain an advantage.

One of the better loans though a good squad player to have.

28 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Gerrard said he started back full training yesterday.

I think Weds will maybe come too soon for him then, maybe get on the bench and we can throw him on if we are chasing a late goal. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though. Buzzing already for tomorrow.