***The Official Rangers v Motherwell? Yes she's fine thanks Thread***

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A superb day all round. 

Great to have the goals spread about, especially in the midfield. 

Thought Middleton was brilliant, along with Arfield who made some great runs. Grezda really grew into the game and totally deserved his two goals, hopefully he pushes on from the confidence!

Only black mark was Katic, something not right in my opinion. Glad to see Mcauley get some minutes, I reckon he'll be pretty important. 

I hate Motherwell too, so good to smash them! 

3 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Not got any sound mate. What did he say?......must be well pleased with that performance. Did he single anyone out for a special mention. I thought GM was outstanding for a lad his age against a team of hammerthrowers.

Told them all, and a nice wee dig at the Scotland set up to keep Middleton healthy. 

22 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Not a fucking mention on the bbc about wee Serge coming on as a sub and being nailed and injured to go off after a few mins. Who did it? Stream was down at the time. 

I thought it was a perfectly good tackle, hard but the M'well lad won the ball but sadly for Atakayi he took a knock on the ankle. 

Fair dos to Thompson today.  They were just starting to ramp up their usual dirty methods but the early booking then sending off definitely put their gas at a peep. (Still managed to injure Morelos and Atakayi though)

Their managers 'jaiket aff' tantrum was also very funny ?

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

I thought it was a perfectly good tackle, hard but the M'well lad won the ball but sadly for Atakayi he took a knock on the ankle. 

He knew what he was doing imo and left his foot in on the boys ankle 

14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m surprised that Rangers weren’t mentioned once, doesn’t even mention he’s a Bear.

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Rangers in crisis ? being an uncatchable 2 points behind the all conquering taigs really makes the drama queens of the last couple of weeks on here look very silly. 

Was getting weary of the doom merchants myself. Hearts have reverted to type as I predicted. Let's see how the filth deal with the pressure now. 

I can see us being top of the table come xmas.

Let's Go!

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Was getting weary of the doom merchants myself. Hearts have reverted to type as I predicted. Let's see how the filth deal with the pressure now. 

Let's Go!

We will be top by December 3rd if we win our next 3.

Taigs would have game in hand though 

9 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Rangers in crisis ? being an uncatchable 2 points behind the all conquering taigs really makes the drama queens of the last couple of weeks on here look very silly. 

They’ll all go back into hiding until we have a bad result then they will rear their heads again.

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Let's Go!

I think we will go. They’ve got more hard games than us coming up. I even predicted they’d drop points the day and we’d win ? but still, we’re in crisis because we never beat Killie!

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

don't worry mate they will be back the next time we drop a point

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They’ll all go back into hiding until we have a bad result then they will rear their heads again.

No doubt. Back to tell us we’re all idiots and we’re ‘miles behind them’, that seems to be their favourite saying these days. Fucking idiots. 

Archived