***The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I always hate tynecastle, tough games.

We need to be at it today, win the individual battles early on and set the tone for a win.

Def won’t be an easy game.

These 3-0 /4-0 scorelines at just being silly/ idiotic . This has never been an easy venue for any club in Scottish football .

This will require us being at our very best just to get a win .

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Season defining game. 

Win, and we start putting real pressure on the filth - something they haven’t had in 7 or 8 years. They’ll crumble. 

Lose, and watch them motor away from us. 

I think they won't motor away but it will be 2 steps forward , 1 step back again .

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

These 3-0 /4-0 scorelines at just being silly/ idiotic . This has never been an easy venue for any club in Scottish football .

It’s just noise mate, we’d all love to absolutely tank the junkie cunts but we’d all (well the reasonably sane amongst us🙃) bite your hand off for a scrappy 1-0 or 2-1 win.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I put down 2-0 or 3-0 myself. The only reason I think it could be 3 is because Hearts are in such a bad rut just now and are missing their best players. 

Most common sense posters realise how tough Tynecastle is, but I think there is a realisation that Hearts aren't at their best just now and they're there for the taking.

Though some of the loonies on here wont accept it I would happily take a 1-0 win coming off the back of the arse of a Hearts defender. As long as we get those three points😂

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

If we get a dubious red card today or a big decision against us I'll go fucking mental 

Think Morelos and Jack will br targeted today. Hopefully they don't bite.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

If we get a dubious red card today or a big decision against us I'll go fucking mental 

Can see it now. Free kick against Alfie, booked for the foul, Alfie argues it and sent off for dissent.

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Dead on, mate.

I’m concerned that their goal drought has to end sooner or later - hope it’s not today!

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

My favourite Tynecastle memory was when Warburton took off Hyndman because the pitch was wet and wanted to protect EPL players. 

Was that the same game he threw in Crooks who should have been hooked ager 15 mins as he was so unfit and yet played the full game 

Perhaps not a season defining game as some are saying, but obviously a very important one. Getting a win at one of the most difficult away venues could give us the often talked about momentum required to carry us through a very difficult spell culminating with a truly season defining game against THEM. After Thursday efforts, I would take the scrappiest, jammiest win, hopefully keeping 11 men on the park which seems to be becoming almost impossible.

Archived