Organised crime!!

Redwhiteandblue

31 minutes ago, Ronald de Boer said:

This.  The BBC is irrelevant in this day and age.  Saville was a scumbag and appears to have had links to the taigs (see multiple available pics) yet no-one in the press seems to explore this link.

So yer talking shite then ? Bbc are irrelevant ? That irrelevant that savile was and still is swept under the carpet as is the mhanky mhob. 

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

So yer talking shite then ? Bbc are irrelevant ? That irrelevant that savile was and still is swept under the carpet as is the mhanky mhob. 

No, I am saying they are nothing but catholic-ridden scumbags who demonise Rangers and refuse to write/report about the real scandal in Scotland.  Given the Saville thing, they have vast material but refuse to use it, due to their leanings.  They should be disbanded and we should not have to pay a license fee.

2 minutes ago, Ronald de Boer said:

No, I am saying they are nothing but catholic-ridden scumbags who demonise Rangers and refuse to write/report about the real scandal in Scotland.  Given the Saville thing, they have vast material but refuse to use it, due to their leanings.  They should be disbanded and we should not have to pay a license fee.

They've still got a lot of power bud that's why they don't report things, but I respect your sentiment :tu:

I don't really see all the hatred for King. I know with Pedro etc mistakes were made but I look at Gerrard as manager, 1 games away from Europa league knockout, stadium getting upgraded, investment in players and more to the point investment in decent players. I'm happy with the direction the board are taking the club.

As for the criminal thing, if it is true it's better coming this way as opposed to the usual witch hunt the press up here would do. We only have to look across the road to see how ignoring a problem and trying to believe it does exist makes it worse, I do take into account theirs is much worse by a measurement of light years.

14 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Yep, was listening to BBC Scotland accidentally on the way home from for work during the first half - was going to turn it off as I had the game on record and was planning to watch it as live when I was home. I needn't have panicked, as they were still droning on about celtic, with no commentary from Ibrox - scant update as if it was a Ramsden cup tie.

What a pathetic organisation, and the top brass in Salford really need to take a look at how it has got into this mess - as essentially the agenda from BBC Scotland is totally short changing fee players who support/interested in Rangers games. Heads must roll, it's been going on for far too long.

How do you accidentally listen to the radio 

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It was on the station when the radio activated when the ignition was turned - was hoping to avoid details of the match as described earlier.

Cool just seems like you could have turned it straight over , but that's none of my business 

13 hours ago, Ronald de Boer said:

Who knows what the truth is but at least we have Rangers people involved.

Imagine Craig Shyte.

I long for the day of no more court cases.

Better hope King fucks off then if you don’t want court cases, the cunt lives to pay legal bills. 😂😂

1 hour ago, geronimoo said:

I don't really see all the hatred for King. I know with Pedro etc mistakes were made but I look at Gerrard as manager, 1 games away from Europa league knockout, stadium getting upgraded, investment in players and more to the point investment in decent players. I'm happy with the direction the board are taking the club.

As for the criminal thing, if it is true it's better coming this way as opposed to the usual witch hunt the press up here would do. We only have to look across the road to see how ignoring a problem and trying to believe it does exist makes it worse, I do take into account theirs is much worse by a measurement of light years.

He’s a lying sack of shit. 

That about covers my feelings of King. 

1 hour ago, geronimoo said:

Let our team be embarrassed last season 

As bornabear says, its an excuse and possibly a pretty decent one.

If the power that are, are trying to suggest he should have made an offer to buy the shares sooner or there was some sort of technicality/issue with him not coining it soon enough, then implying that he didn't want to fund organised crime is a good valid reason not to make said offer on the shares.

Or perhaps I'm just giving him more credit that should be offered. Its like fat Mike (apologies), he isn't stupid he's a wanker but a good businessman and I think DK is the same. Not stupid but fucking annoying with the way he goes about things.

36 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

If the power that are, are trying to suggest he should have made an offer to buy the shares sooner or there was some sort of technicality/issue with him not coining it soon enough, then implying that he didn't want to fund organised crime is a good valid reason not to make said offer on the shares.

Or perhaps I'm just giving him more credit that should be offered. Its like fat Mike (apologies), he isn't stupid he's a wanker but a good businessman and I think DK is the same. Not stupid but fucking annoying with the way he goes about things.

Then why not mention this a year ago when first told to make the offer.

Also it can hardly be said he is funding crime when they bought shares at 70p and King will be offering 20p 😂 they must  be thicker crooks than King. 

4 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Yes, it is an excuse, a fucking cracker one too.

This is about the 4th time he's been to court over this issue, so why didn't he use this excuse at the very beginning. 

These supposedly "organised crime" chaps/chapesses bought their shares years ago, 

I call it diversion.

12 hours ago, cushynumber said:

For a millionaire businessman,  he doesn't half say some fucking stupid shit.

Agree, went in to put my lottery on earlier and the front page of the record was Gersfellas I think it was, fuck sake, don't even need to look for stuff to write about us, embarresing.