Organised crime!!

Redwhiteandblue

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Heard on the radio on the way home that Dave King has said he believes that some shareholders in Rangers have ties to organised crime.

Just a great thing to say publicly.  Idiotic as fuck.

Brainless . I honestly wonder about this man

Like DM , he already has the legions in his pocket .He is our saviour after all . Right

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Brainless . I honestly wonder about this man

Like DM , he already has the legions in his pocket .He is our saviour after all . Right

It's mental.  He now runs the risk of us being investigated to see if any of the investment into the club has been from the proceeds of crime....and let's say he is correct, he has just probably pissed off some people with ties to organised crime.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

It's mental.  He now runs the risk of us being investigated to see if any of the investment into the club has been from the proceeds of crime....and let's say he is correct, he has just probably pissed off some people with ties to organised crime.

:lol:

Pissed them off you say, well every club as has a sliver lining then 

23 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Heard on the radio on the way home that Dave King has said he believes that some shareholders in Rangers have ties to organised crime.

Just a great thing to say publicly.  Idiotic as fuck.

They’ve never hid the fact that the current board believes that. It was the basis on the S793 was issued on those shareholders in the first place which they’ve never complied with 

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

I love how the BBC were doing their best to pretend we weren't playing yesterday, but yet some fairly inconsequential but potentially embarrassing story makes it right to the top of the homepage 

Yep, was listening to BBC Scotland accidentally on the way home from for work during the first half - was going to turn it off as I had the game on record and was planning to watch it as live when I was home. I needn't have panicked, as they were still droning on about celtic, with no commentary from Ibrox - scant update as if it was a Ramsden cup tie.

What a pathetic organisation, and the top brass in Salford really need to take a look at how it has got into this mess - as essentially the agenda from BBC Scotland is totally short changing fee players who support/interested in Rangers games. Heads must roll, it's been going on for far too long.

1 hour ago, True Hair Bear said:

The same bbc that covered up Jimmy Savile and had a investigation into it using the money some people pay to them... 

This.  The BBC is irrelevant in this day and age.  Saville was a scumbag and appears to have had links to the taigs (see multiple available pics) yet no-one in the press seems to explore this link.

Basically this whole story is about Dave buying shares in concert.

The takeover people TOLD him he had to make an offer to buy up shares.

At every court appearance Dave has wriggled with excuse after excuse.

Today, Dave came out with a cracker of an excuse. It was organised crime's fault, another wriggle.

His next cracker will be that it was Putin or Trump's fault.

Does he really think the Sheriff is totally stupid.

If it walks like a liar and talks like a liar, then it's a liar.