Not since Gazza

They Gnu

50 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Why can't Morelos just be a decent guy on the pitch like that Scott Brown at cellic ?

I can go back a long way to the days of David Hay, Roy Aitken , Johnny Doyle etc. All hateful cunts but at least they were dyed in the wool tarriers. 

Brown is just a plastic, ugly , baldy ,kid on hard man who the referees are shit scared to book . I look forward to the day when somebody takes it upon themselves to fucking half him in two.

Hopefully it’ll be on the 29th ,when we can all have the pleasure of watching. 

59 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Its disrespectful. 

Aye disrespectful to hammer throwing donkeys. If the Derry Pele had done it the MSM would be wanking themselves into a fuckin coma. Same with Fredo, he uses his upper body strength brilliantly, any other player, from any other Scottish team, would have them waxing lyrical abaout his physicality. They’re bias small minded cunts.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

Aye disrespectful to hammer throwing donkeys. If the Derry Pele had done it the MSM would be wanking themselves into a fuckin coma. Same with Fredo, he uses his upper body strength brilliantly, any other player, from any other Scottish team, would have them waxing lyrical abaout his physicality. They’re bias small minded cunts.

Its when they say about any other player when they barge in "just giving a little reminder that they are there. An old forwards tackle in my day".

Then when Morelos does it... "that is disgraceful".

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m calling it now..

Morelos will get sent off in one of our games and miss the Tarrier game.

Watch the press and pundits ramp up his ‘temper, Disciplinary’ issues in the next few weeks.

David Edgar on H&H podcast beat you to it and said that.

30 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m calling it now..

Morelos will get sent off in one of our games and miss the Tarrier game.

Watch the press and pundits ramp up his ‘temper, Disciplinary’ issues in the next few weeks.

it will have to be two yellows for a red so it cannot be appealed.

That would be convenient....

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

See that's the msm narrative right there. Yes he commits a few fouls but not as many as he's fouled. When was the last time he lashed out or made a really aggressive or lacking-control type foul? What is it he does that makes him a hot head?

I've not seen a player targetted and fouled as much as him. Nor a player penalised for actually being fouled as much. Nor a player with as the OP says such a concerted media campaign against him. Is it any wonder there's often some dissent, which always seems to be carded.

Honestly, list his hot headed actions, demonstrate this hot headedness cos really, it's smoke and mirrors not the reality.

Like it wasn't on Saturday when he did little other than nudge Berra a few times but apparently should have been off the park.

I disagree, to me its quite apparent he's been prone to reacting if wound up. Why would opponens do it otherwise? Some quite clearly targeted him as they knew he would react, which until recently he tended to do; negatively. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see that.

Just as a note, I wouldn't want to change anything about him, it brings a lot to his game. If anything he is now using it to his advantage. It's obvious our dear opponents are getting rattled as Morelos has turned the tables and is now bullying them. Berra running to the papers tells you everything you need to know.

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I disagree, to me its quite apparent he's been prone to reacting if wound up. Why would opponens do it otherwise? Some quite clearly targeted him as they knew he would react, which until recently he tended to do; negatively. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see that.

Just as a note, I wouldn't want to change anything about him, it brings a lot to his game. If anything he is now using it to his advantage. It's obvious our dear opponents are getting rattled as Morelos has turned the tables and is now bullying them. Berra running to the papers tells you everything you need to know.

List his hot headed actions then that make him so targetted..

Mental that people are suggesting racism just a couple of weeks after we all laughed at Lennon for doing it.

The Jackson article was definitely unacceptable but the reason he is targeted is because he is Rangers' best player.

11 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Spent a year in Finland without a yellow card, comes to Rangers and he’s a hothead?

49 minutes ago, chris182 said:

No-one sees this? Really??

He's got a temperament, are you denying he does? 

Everyone has a temperament, my point is he’s held  to a different standard by officials and demonized by commentators and the media. Here’s the thing for me, the more Gaza was attacked by the same people, the more we loved and supported him.