Morelos discipline

Rfc1872

Just now, plumbGER said:

What you on about? How am I on your case?:lol: fuck sake mate, no idea how you would think that.

Regards the point, you said he is suspended for 2 games due to a wee tantrum, 1 of the suspensions are for an accumulation of yellow cards, not all are because he had a tantrum, there are other reasons.

Just pulling your chain sir. 

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Willie Johnston and discipline were not well known to each other, 22red cards, God knows how many with us & big Colin, Colin, Colin Stein got a good few as well yet both are legends. 

Agreed.  Bit of a bizarre comment from Bluenoz there.  Plenty players have acted seriously batpoop crazy and were plenty years older that should have been a lot more "disciplined" 

Morelos is a cracking young player who let's the wrong people wind him up. 

To be fair on him though.... The ref was winding me up to hell, aswell as, the opposition.  Crack to the snout would be least of the worries had majority of us been allowed to play! 

2 hours ago, Goianegra said:

He's our only goal scorer. I'm not going to sit here and pretend he's not a hot head and he cost us tonight, but I dread to think where we'd be sitting if we sold him for buttons like a lot wanted in the summer. 

He is not we have scored 37 goals in the league Morelos only has 9.

Just now, Moobs said:

We’ll bounce back mate, it’s all about what we do 

That's it mate, bad night at the office tonight but hopefully that's the bad result out the way and Gerrard gives them hell, hopefully leading to a solid winning streak.

From the exuberance of being top of the league to this. Morelos is a cunt, but he’s our cunt and the best we have up front. You can see he’s frustrated with the pish midfield and so called support from other areas on the park. I believe the boy is a winner. We need reinforcements in January no doubt because this team after tonight don’t have it for the league. Get Alfredo the support and we are winning the league. Can’t understand the mindset by the team tonight. 

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Agreed.  Bit of a bizarre comment from Bluenoz there.  Plenty players have acted seriously batpoop crazy and were plenty years older that should have been a lot more "disciplined" 

Morelos is a cracking young player who let's the wrong people wind him up. 

To be fair on him though.... The ref was winding me up to hell, aswell as, the opposition.  Crack to the snout would be least of the worries had majority of us been allowed to play! 

Truer words were never spoken. 😄I'm dead sure these bloody refs will land me in either the nearest ICU or a mental ward - not sure which will come first.