Morelos discipline

Rfc1872

6 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Bit of a delayed reaction and the aberdeen player certainly made the most of it but it was petulant and gives the referee the opportunity to even things up . 

I actualy think Morelos' temperament has improved in recent weeks , but that was so unnecessary . 

Yeah, there is. That's modern day footballers though.....I've seen some of our players do the same. It's just so stupid as he doesn't look like losing possession as it was going back to one of our players. Even Shinnie(?) stops running for it. 

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

I agree Bluenoz but that wee girly hand on Shinnie wouldn't have taken a 3 year old out,ffs but it seems the Refs are looking for it,Morelos needs told. Compare that to the elbow from Ferguson on Candeias,ignored by the Ref🤮

It came 5 minutes after receiving a yellow ( albeit a soft yellow ). He was then on a tightrope or at least he should have known that.

The fact that he’s such a maverick is both his fortune and his downfall.

Unfortunately, he is proving too unreliable. He doesn’t have the willpower to stop himself from getting involved in confrontation. Anybody that has played the game will understand how much you’d love to play against someone like that because you know that he will react and there’s a high likelihood you can buy your team a man advantage by getting him sent off. 

Real shame because he’s such a threat when he’s on song. 

25 minutes ago, GOAT said:

He’s an absolute wanker, can’t trust him at all on the pitch. Don’t give a fuck how many goals he scores he needs to go. 

Stupidest post of the year.   We have NO replacement, we want to WIN the league but let's sell our biggest asset half way thru the season.  Absolute fucking madness.

Even playing 90 minutes today he was unlikely to score because our midfield was creating nothing for him, two defensive mids at home is a nonsense but its hard to blame Gerrard because he did not have a lot of options.   Midfield needs sorted in January

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

That too many people are swallowing the narrative set out by shite punditry across the country. He’s the best striker in Scotland who had an off night, just like th rest of the team.

In fact Morelos had an absolute stinker, but that doesn’t make him shite - he’s contributed to over 25 goals this season, top scorer in the league, scored winning goals in Europe. 

A lot of this thread is a complete over reaction because we lost the game. 

I know this sounds stupid, I know it's ridiculous before I've said it. 

However, he's only the best striker in Scotland because he's scored the most goals.

It sounds daft to say, but I think there's something wrong in his head. He won't be the best striker anywhere until he controls his shit and stops letting the team down with his petulance.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Stupidest post of the year.   We have NO replacement, we want to WIN the league but let's sell our biggest asset half way thru the season.  Absolute fucking madness.

Even playing 90 minutes today he was unlikely to score because our midfield was creating nothing for him, two defensive mids at home is a nonsense but its hard to blame Gerrard because he did not have a lot of options.   Midfield needs sorted in January

If you want to keep an untrustworthy little fucking wean in your team just waiting on more bookings, suspensions and red cards that’s your prerogative.  Cunts potentially cost us three games against the sheep shaggers this season by being fucking stupid.   

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

That's the stupid post of the year. Get our millions for him and replace with skillful team players. I'm done with him. Don't care how many he scores this year.

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I know this sounds stupid, I know it's ridiculous before I've said it. 

However, he's only the best striker in Scotland because he's scored the most goals.

It sounds daft to say, but I think there's something wrong in his head. He won't be the best striker anywhere until he controls his shit and stops letting the team down with his petulance.

6 assists and however many penalties won. He’s firery but that’s his game. He does far more good than bad.

You'd have loved Wee Bud, ffs

Aberdeen game 1 - never a red

Aberdeen game 2 -- should never have been played vs Ayr then he doesn't miss the final

Aberdeen today - said it just on half-time. he should have been subbed.

Last two are down to the manager.   Needs to show more self-control but put him on too short a rein and you curtail too much of his game.  

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's the stupid post of the year. Get our millions for him and replace with skillful team players. I'm done with him. Don't care how many he scores this year.

Hard enough to find in the summer -- impossible in January and Lafferty has already proven he should not have been re-signed

8 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

That too many people are swallowing the narrative set out by shite punditry across the country. He’s the best striker in Scotland who had an off night, just like th rest of the team.

In fact Morelos had an absolute stinker, but that doesn’t make him shite - he’s contributed to over 25 goals this season, top scorer in the league, scored winning goals in Europe. 

A lot of this thread is a complete over reaction because we lost the game. 

I don't think folk are calling him shite mate. I think it's a reaction to the fact that he's needlessly got himself into trouble and potentially cost us a point, or 3. (Although playing the way he...and the team, were.....we could have played all night without scoring). 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

6 assists and however many penalties won. He’s firery but that’s his game. He does far more good than bad.

Does he?

We're only not appealing Candeias because it would rule Alfredo out of the Rapid game if UEFA looked into it.

And now he's probably out for two SPL games in December for no other reason than he had a wee tantrum.

I like the guy, he's a good footballer with potential. His head's a fucking mess though.

Just wonder... who's going to get through to him and stop this nonsense? He's 22. At 18 Middleton looks like a seasoned pro compared to him.

You'd have loved Wee Bud, ffs

Aberdeen game 1 - never a red

Aberdeen game 2 -- should never have been played vs Ayr then he doesn't miss the final

Aberdeen today - said it just on half-time. he should have been subbed.

Last two are down to the manager.   Needs to show more self-control but put him on too short a rein and you curtail too much of his game.  

Why should he have been subbed at half time? He wasn't even on a yellow. Because he can't be trusted that's why. And that's also why he need shifted in January

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Why should he have been subbed at half time? He wasn't even on a yellow. Because he can't be trusted that's why. And that's also why he need shifted in January

a) he wasnt playing that well and b) he was on a red and McKenna and Shinnie were always going to wind him up.  

Funny, wee man scores in SEVEN consecutive league games and the haters are quiet, stupid (possibly undeserved ) red and the haters are out in force. FFsthis place is mad 

Undeserved red. Take the blinkers off man !!

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Funny, wee man scores in SEVEN consecutive league games and the haters are quiet, stupid (possibly undeserved ) red and the haters are out in force. FFsthis place is mad 

Well don't put me in the haters bin mate, I just don't know where we go with a guy like that. He's obviously an incredible talent.

SG has clearly spent a lot of time trying to get through to him and however you tell the story, he's not listening to the manager.