Morelos discipline

Rfc1872

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Morelos and Tavernier. 

Morelos has been excellent this season no denying that I was a critic of him last season, was a critic of last night performance as well but I can see under Gerrard he's improved. Tavernier is a modern defender who is still suspect defensively but has improved massively with the introduction of Candeias but I still think McGregor's on a different level to both of them. 

He's a throwback to when we had real quality players and could walk into any great team we had.

5 hours ago, Dickie said:

He’s a member of fuck all team you tosser. Alfredo thinks of Alfredo and fuck all else. 22 is not a kid for fucksake so don’t come away with that pish. Morelos will not be here when we get to 55 but hey you just keep backing the little waster,even Gerrard has realised what a liability Morelos is maybe you should follow suit.

Give that temper of yours a serious bye.  You're no better than the petulance of Morelos and you're not even on a pitch.

Morelos is far from being a liability.  He's scored enough goals and helped with a few assists this season to prove that.  He's like every other person in this world,  he has good days and bad days.  Gerrard won't be happy for sure.  He will give him yet another stiff talking to.  Gazza had to get the same many a time from Walter,  for his on and off pitch performance.  And 22 IS more kid like than however old you are. He still has a lot to learn when it comes to control of mind.  What about you? 

You're way over the top with your over dramatic nonsense.  We are all pissed off.  That wasn't down to just one player alone though. 

Last night was a write off.  These next coming weeks will be telling as to whether all of the players will reign in their nonsense or not.  All of them let us down.  This was a seriously poor effort.  

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

Give that temper of yours a serious bye.  You're no better than the petulance of Morelos and you're not even on a pitch.

Morelos is far from being a liability.  He's scored enough goals and helped with a few assists this season to prove that.  He's like every other person in this world,  he has good days and bad days.  Gerrard won't be happy for sure.  He will give him yet another stiff talking to.  Gazza had to get the same many a time from Walter,  for his on and off pitch performance.  And 22 IS more kid like than however old you are. He still has a lot to learn when it comes to control of mind.  What about you? 

You're way over the top with your over dramatic nonsense.  We are all pissed off.  That wasn't down to just one player alone though. 

Last night was a write off.  These next coming weeks will be telling as to whether all of the players will reign in their nonsense or not.  All of them let us down.  This was a seriously poor effort.  

The worry is Gerrard has already told them we need everyone on the park in team meetings, Lafferty last night as well was lucky to stay on fuck knows what he was thinking with some of his challenges.

31 minutes ago, Smile said:

Morelos has been excellent this season no denying that I was a critic of him last season, was a critic of last night performance as well but I can see under Gerrard he's improved. Tavernier is a modern defender who is still suspect defensively but has improved massively with the introduction of Candeias but I still think McGregor's on a different level to both of them. 

He's a throwback to when we had real quality players and could walk into any great team we had.

This is the problem.  We expect this lot to fall in line with the players McGregor had during his first spell with us.  We aren't getting it, so everyone is going crackers when things don't go our way.  

Reality check.  These guys are not the nine-in-a-row players.  Someday we will get that again,  but not this season unfortunately.  The midfield alone is not remotely near that level.  

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

The worry is Gerrard has already told them we need everyone on the park in team meetings, Lafferty last night as well was lucky to stay on fuck knows what he was thinking with some of his challenges.

I agree,  no one will ever know why they decided to come out angry.  I can only put it down to majorities last meet with them,  what was discussed between players and perhaps whatever was whispered in the tunnel beforehand that got their backs up.  They were all over the place and lost the plot. It was a very strange game.  For me,  this was their absolute worst game to watch temperament wise.  

As I said on the other thread, we don't want Morelos subdued, just a little less obvious would do.

The problem up here is the incompetent bias red's let the oppo  away with murder, whilst we get a card for just breathing to hard when we try to compete in a physical battle.

Cunts one and all of them.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

As I said on the other thread, we don't want Morelos subdued, just a little less obvious would do.

The problem up here is the incompetent bias red's let the oppo  away with murder, whilst we get a card for just breathing to hard when we try to compete in a physical battle.

Cunts one and all of them.

You never seen Cosgroves red yesterday did you? 

morelos needs to get his shit together. if he doesn't then i think maybe we should just get rid of him whenever someone comes along interested in him. how many chances are we going to give him? 

aye he can put balls in the net but he reacts to everything and just has no self control. keep your head down and focus on scoring. don't even react to other players and do anything stupid. it's no hard to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes is it?

46 minutes ago, Siwel said:

You never seen Cosgroves red yesterday did you? 

The media are suggesting(one is an ex Rangers player as well)  that his red wasn't deserved and that the foul itself was from Goldson and refs decision was swayed by the fans. 

If only we could sway the refs on all decisions made:whistle:

Just now, WillJoe said:

morelos needs to get his shit together. if he doesn't then i think maybe we should just get rid of him whenever someone comes along interested in him. how many chances are we going to give him? 

aye he can put balls in the net but he reacts to everything and just has no self control. keep your head down and focus on scoring. don't even react to other players and do anything stupid. it's no hard to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes is it?

Any chance you want to give a diplomatic and less dramatic response to your weak assessment there? 

Morelos is almost like a young Suarez in my opinion.  He's come along a lot better this season ability wise.  It's just his temper that needs checked.  

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Many games he out for still just Dundee?

Dundee and Hamilton mate.  

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

Any chance you want to give a diplomatic and less dramatic response to your weak assessment there? 

Morelos is almost like a young Suarez in my opinion.  He's come along a lot better this season ability wise.  It's just his temper that needs checked.  

Dundee and Hamilton mate.  

what's wrong with what i said? he could be a cracking player but his temper is out of control. if he can't contain it then i'd get rid of him.

Just now, WillJoe said:

what's wrong with what i said? he could be a cracking player but his temper is out of control. if he can't contain it then i'd get rid of him.

It's hardly out of control. He's been pretty good up until this game and as said previous,  he wasn't alone in having a terrible game last night.  His first was a soft yellow at least.  It was the second foul that was unnecessary,  however considering the tackles we were at the receiving end of from Aberdeen,  they should have been down to 9 men last night.  

Just as well you're not Manager then.  

10 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

The media are suggesting(one is an ex Rangers player as well)  that his red wasn't deserved and that the foul itself was from Goldson and refs decision was swayed by the fans. 

That's pretty much accurate.

12 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

They are correct tbf but the decision was given cause the referee is shite and bottled it.

Just now, jbm26896 said:

I thought Shinnie played a huge part in the sending off, rolling around holding his face as if he was punched or assaulted,

Poot show from a so called “Hard Man”

Too streetwise for us.

He was in the refs ear all game, got away with fouls because we didn't do what became the sheep did which as you say was feign injury.

1 minute ago, jbm26896 said:

I thought Shinnie played a huge part in the sending off, rolling around holding his face as if he was punched or assaulted,

Poot show from a so called “Hard Man”

Thing is... Did he not do a delayed rolling around anyway.  He nearly brushed it off then it was like he realised it was a golden opportunity.  That's how it looked where I was sitting anyway?  I was in GR.  

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Too streetwise for us.

He was in the refs ear all game, got away with fouls because we didn't do what became the sheep did which as you say was feign injury.

Sore faced narky bastard we have been needing for years , i would have signed him a few years ago .

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Too streetwise for us.

Agreed 

He saw the chance and made the most of it. 

53 minutes ago, WillJoe said:

How many chances? - hunners mate loads of them cos he’s a young talent that needs some nurturing and guidance 

So you would get rid of the SPFL’s current top scorer and bring in someone who isn’t. 

You’re a funny fellow 

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Thing is... Did he not do a delayed rolling around anyway.  He nearly brushed it off then it was like he realised it was a golden opportunity.  That's how it looked where I was sitting anyway?  I was in GR.  

He did , cheating bastard. 

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

They are correct tbf but the decision was given cause the referee is shite and bottled it.

I couldn't really tell from where I was sat in honesty, for that particular point.  But agreed,  the ref was awful.  He was clueless throughout and so were the linesmen. Their being at the game was just pointless a lot of the time.