Morelos discipline

Rfc1872

Fuck sake all he did was give the guy a shove but fair enough it was into his face so a sending off. I'm more concerned why his general play was so poor tonight (as well as several others). It makes me think the build up to these games in training is not what it should be. Too many players not performing at the same time? It's not right that this should be happening.

4 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

“Cost us more points than he’ll win” 😂🙈

He had an absolute mare tonight but this place goes to the dogs after a loss.

Even if we won after he got sent off, i would still be moaning about his discipline. The point is, this guy is a fucking clown and needs sat down and told to grow up and stop his shite, he let the team , manager and fans down tonight.

Im not saying he cost us the game , i think everyone did and also not blaming the ref for this game, we played shite.

When it looked like nothing was going his way, you just knew he was going to get more and more frustrated.

After he got the first yellow, I said to take him off before he gets sent off. Inevitable happened.

The sheep set out to frustrate us, foul at every opportunity, take turns each bullying as far as they could bully and throw their weight about

and see how long it takes for the "ref" to punish them. Usual stuff from them and still we do not learn from past experiences.

Morelos is never going to learn. He has to take as good as he gets,  without being stupid about it.

26 minutes ago, Rfc1872 said:

Someone needs to drill into this boys head that he needs to fucking man up and sort himself out.

When they went down to 10 men he surely must think to himself, this is my time to get a goal, im a striker, i need to stay on the park, fucking arsehole tonight for getting sent off. 

As much as i like the guy and take nothing away from how good he is and his work effort etc etc. He has too be one of the worst ever disciplined players to wear our shirt, not a team player, just cares about himself, someone needs to have a fucking word, if he stops his shite he will be a cracking player.

However as a whole, the majority if not all of the team were a disgrace aswell as the tactics from gerrard, changed it up terribly , thats probably the worst performance under him so far.

Lafferty is shite, coulibally’s shite, ejaria is shite, flanagan shite.

Candieas was shit too. We have no fucker in that side that can beat a man

6 minutes ago, Rfc1872 said:

Even if we won after he got sent off, i would still be moaning about his discipline. The point is, this guy is a fucking clown and needs sat down and told to grow up and stop his shite, he let the team , manager and fans down tonight.

Im not saying he cost us the game , i think everyone did and also not blaming the ref for this game, we played shite.

https://www.gersnet.co.uk/index.php/news-category/current-affairs/972-alfredo-morelos-no-quarter-given-no-quarter-asked 

30 minutes ago, Rfc1872 said:

He needs fucking moved on if he doesn't shape up.

As tonight you can't always win games with ten, nor do you win titles with your main striker constantly suspended.

His attititude is the shits and it's fucking cheerio if it doesn't change, because fuckwits like that costs others their jobs, far less his team mates turning on him for being an egotistical prima donna, not trying a fucking leg when others are busting a gut, but with less ability. It will eventually affect moral if it carries on.

Thought Gerrard should have taken him off at half time after his first booking.  After all the media talk since Sunday, it was absolutely certain that he was going to be given no margin for error if he stepped out of line tonight.  Thought his two bookings seemed a bit harsh considering what the referee let others away with, notably the Aberdeen centre half a few minutes after the sending off.

Another thing that bugged me, was the referee took an inordinate amount of time to send give the Aberdeen player his second booking, it was almost as if he was reluctant to make the decision until he realised he had no option.  With Morelos, he couldn’t get his card out quick enough.  

Whilst he’s playing with us with no competition upfront to challenge him he thinks he can get away with this shit and He’ll be straight back in the team. If and when he moves to a tougher league with some other decent forwards he will soon realise he can’t get away with that shite. Unless we get another 1 or2 strikers in it’s going to be Groundhog Day till May. 

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

Thought Gerrard should have taken him off at half time after his first booking.  After all the media talk since Sunday, it was absolutely certain that he was going to be given no margin for error if he stepped out of line tonight.  Thought his two bookings seemed a bit harsh considering what the referee let others away with, notably the Aberdeen centre half a few minutes after the sending off.

Another thing that bugged me, was the referee took an inordinate amount of time to send give the Aberdeen player his second booking, it was almost as if he was reluctant to make the decision until he realised he had no option.  With Morelos, he couldn’t get his card out quick enough.  

Definitely a 2nd booking. Deserved to be sent off. 

Bring back zac rudden 

Made an absolute arse of Gerrard after his praise and defending of him the past month or so. 

I’m one of his biggest defenders but that tonight was a fucking embarrassment, especially after learning Gerrard has spoken to them about discipline 

There's no Jorg Albertz who can have a go from outside the box.  There's no midfield general that can create a spark and produce the magic. Morelos needs to get himself sorted out big time. 

I understand that we maybe cant win every game and sometimes we'll draw or lose. The fans dig in to support the team and at times i feel that the players do not have one fuck to give.

Pure pissed of driving back to Newcastle after that performance.