Goldson

jjbscotty12

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

This. Our successful teams all had a recognised central defensive partnership that played every week allowing for injury and suspensions.

The centre of defense should be the rock that the team is built upon. This chopping and changing is madness.

It’s not as if this part of the team is getting run ragged each week & needing rested.

Maybe getting tired from having too much time on the ball, instead of the midfielders who are supposed to be driving us forward....

14 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I'm sick of the chopping and changing, get back to Goldson & Katic, we have no cohesion in the centre back areas anymore....we did in August & September so why change it?

Spot on, the partnership between the two cbs is probably the most important on the pitch and we seem to change it every bloody week! Madness.

19 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

In the SPL our defence sometimes push up to far and more often than not he is defending running towards goal and this is when he looks poor and the goal today is a good example. When the initial ball is played both center halfs are square just before the halfway line and a simple ball behind catches both of them out.

This. I came in here to post that,  going forward and facing up an attack he’s our best defender,  when the ball is put in behind or over the top when he’s facing McGregor he’s a bomb scare, I thought Katic actually compliments his game well, playing as the last man and mopping them balls up.

As for Worral I don’t know if it’s down to the ‘chopping and changing’ but his positional sense is amateurish I’ve honestly played with Sunday league players with more knowledge of where to be on the pitch.

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

Hahaha. I actually love this place man. 

Top of the league with a game extra played : "Is the Journey finally over?"

A loss and a draw later : "Sell everycunt"

large.thumb.jpg.5a89692bfb5bd9c1a4f008e37a77f837.jpg

30 points at this time last year 31 not much improvement at all.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

30 points at this time last year 31 not much improvement at all.

Last year knocked out of Europe by Progres. This year one game to get to the last 32. 1 more point in the league this year.

Definitely a lot of improvement.

26 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

Last year knocked out of Europe by Progres. This year one game to get to the last 32. 1 more point in the league this year.

Definitely a lot of improvement.

Not in the league which is our bread and butter.

Still back Gerrard though as we have to.