***Official SK Rapid Wien v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

6 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They will be the first ones on here to put the boot into SG if we lose on Thursday.

He cannot really be questioned for his European run we have done more than expected, League form obviously there will be questions.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Ibrox Roar said:

Only problem with that is we don't do well against teams who sit in and defend for a draw. 

They are not playing good but I think we'd have a better chance if they don't adobt an anti football approach.

0-1.

The teams who do it against us in Scotland are familiar with it as a tactic and employ it often, I don't think Rapid will be as suited as the hoofball merchants are. Also, Rapid don't hate us in the way these teams do, it's more than just points up for grabs in Scotland. If they plan to sit in, at home, I just feel it might not work for them. We nick a goal, they'll have to come out and we should pick them off on the counter. If they attack us and score then they'll worry about parking the bus

9 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barasic

Jack 

Arfield Coulibaly 

Grezda    Morelos   Middleton*

*Kent in if he’s fit 

Good team but I would have Candeas for his work rate off the ball .

He does seem to step up his game in these Euro ties . And have 4 midfield players with Alfredo up top on his own

I think most of our team have been pish the last two games as they’ve been too focused on this game. It’s the biggest game of most of their life’s and let’s remember half our team weren’t even playing full seasons for their last clubs.

We’ll win this.

Now that the disappointment of the last two games is subsiding only just. I can't wait for Thursday now and hopefully the whole team is up for this they have to be. no fucking excuses just give one hundred percent that is all we ask and who knows we might just get the three points we all crave. C'mon the teddy bears no surrender.

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think most of our team have been pish the last two games as they’ve been too focused on this game. It’s the biggest game of most of their life’s and let’s remember half our team weren’t even playing full seasons for their last clubs.

We’ll win this.

Was thinking that myself mate here's hoping.

21 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Your hatred of Candeias is amusing. 

Even more so when you consider that he’s exactly the sort of player you want in the side for this type of game. It’ll be a hostile crowd and a team who are well up for it so the first thing we need from every player is workrate and tenacity. Of all our wingers he’s the best at offering that.

12 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Even more so when you consider that he’s exactly the sort of player you want in the side for this type of game. It’ll be a hostile crowd and a team who are well up for it so the first thing we need from every player is workrate and tenacity. Of all our wingers he’s the best at offering that.

Aye but I've never, ever, ever seen Candeias beat a man

21 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Arguably our best player in Russia. 

Archived