***Official SK Rapid Wien v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going by our previous results in the group stages, the most likely outcome is a draw which is obviously no use to us. Hope we win but I can’t see it. We seem to be designed to draw away from home.

Keeping 11 on the park would be a good start. I really think we are going to miss the energy of Candeias.

22 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Going by our previous results in the group stages, the most likely outcome is a draw which is obviously no use to us. Hope we win but I can’t see it. We seem to be designed to draw away from home.

Keeping 11 on the park would be a good start. I really think we are going to miss the energy of Candeias.

Candeias is the most over rated player in years. People seem to love work rate over skill, its the Scottish way

6 hours ago, JC10 said:

My old man says 10k over, heard on the flight over its 8k going.

Is there any actual accurate way of estimating this sort of thing? Only way I could think of is the police asking airlines or hotels etc for numbers 

Most places are reporting its 10k mate. Fire it in to google and you’ll see plenty of articles.

8 hours ago, JC10 said:

Is there any actual accurate way of estimating this sort of thing? Only way I could think of is the police asking airlines or hotels etc for numbers 

The taigs will know 👍

8 hours ago, JC10 said:

Estimated bears travelling through UK airports is about 8000 but there will be a good couple of thousand travelling out with that so it’ll be easy over 10000. We leave at lunch time, fucking buzzing. 

Archived