***Official SK Rapid Wien v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Does UEFA rules not state that we HAVE to be able to train on the actual pitch the day before?

Not necessarily. The host club can't prevent them from training on it the night before but there's also no obligation on the visiting club to only use that pitch the night before for training. Probably best avoided anyway don't want any injuries due to a dodgy pitch when training. 

Johan :pipe:

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Not necessarily. The host club can't prevent them from training on it the night before but there's also no obligation on the visiting club to only use that pitch the night before for training. Probably best avoided anyway don't want any injuries due to a dodgy pitch when training. 

Johan :pipe:

Should probably have worded it differently...

We should definitely have the option of training on the pitch... right?

Colin :pipe: 

4 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Don’t look like I’ll get there at all. Pissed up cunts got us all kicked off  the plane, still waiting at boarding, missed the connecting flight now so even if we get to Munich we won’t be getting to Vienna. Fucking shambles the cunts can’t handle their drink and fuck it for everycunt. 

Tempted to just go home now. 

Get a feckin train from Munichto Vienna then, the German / Austrian train service is great and efficient.

Looking forward to this. It's pretty clear being in Europe is taking its toll on the push for the league but realistically we've got one round left and still half a season to go, the money and extra exposure is definitely worth a few more tired legs. 

Morelos hattrick and Goldson bicycle kick and I'll be happy. 

1 hour ago, BallochBear said:

Get a feckin train from Munichto Vienna then, the German / Austrian train service is great and efficient.

Finally arrived in Munich, put up in hotel with beer vouchers and taxi to airport in the morning and 8am flight to Vienna. We will get there in the end 

Saw this quote from the BBC article about the fans being asked not to go to the ground:-

"It's a situation for us that is a little bit strange but we will act together with the security, with the police and the officials from the club to find a good solution," Marek added.

Wonder if they will arrange a large screen in a park somewhere? That would be a great gesture if they do! Mind you, not sure the local bar keepers would be so keen on that idea. :lol: 

41 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Brutal mate, where did you end up were in the great western Munich 

In the Ramada in Munich. 06:35 flight to Frankfurt then change to Vienna tomorrow morning  

i sat a few seats behind a character that was involved in the initial hassle then he got back on the flight and tried to kick off again in Munich when we landed. 

JW (I got his name, and a photograph), Row 25D - someday I will meet him at Ibrox without his mates. I look forward to discussing with him acceptable behaviour for a Blue Nose.  Tic Toc JW

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

In the Ramada in Munich. 06:35 flight to Frankfurt then change to Vienna tomorrow morning  

i sat a few seats behind a character that was involved in the initial hassle then he got back on the flight and tried to kick off again in Munich when we landed. 

JW (I got his name, and a photograph), Row 25D - someday I will meet him at Ibrox without his mates. I look forward to discussing with him acceptable behaviour for a Blue Nose.  Tic Toc JW

Good luck mate. Hopefully see you there 

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Fuck sake that’s only a few rows back in reality mate. Gutted for you. We’re just up leaving  shortly, and I hope you get the chance to see the cunts again. 

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Do us proud mate. 

12 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

I’m on the same flight mate. A few on here behaving like Tims

We had one guy shouting and swearing at folk in the queue for the pisser because the drinks cart couldn't get passed and then later another boy giving it square goes with someone else later in the flight. Absolute arseholes that can't handle their drink 😂😂

Archived