Arfield Injury

giffnockger

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

This. We should be able to beat ST J without him but will still be another tough away game. 

Yeah , they've been doing well recently . 

I didn't think there was a drop in tempo in the 2nd half against hibs when McCrorie came on for Arfield , and while we always want our best players , it certainly must be worth thinking about . 

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Have him on the bench on Sunday just in case and start Rossiter. 

No problem with Rossiter , but I didn't think there was much , if any , change in our play on Wednesday when McCrorie came on . I'd be tempted to keep it unchanged and hope the momentum remains . 

2 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Thank fuck. I don't think we need to risk him on Sunday surely we have enough to beat st Johnstone without him and get him back for the spoon burners at ibrox before we play the scum.

So long as it's not Alfredo's greatest misses again, he had a superb game and could have got a shitload. Fingers crossed we get a shitload on Sunday and the taig filth get beat on Saturday.

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

So long as it's not Alfredo's greatest misses again, he had a superb game and could have got a shitload. Fingers crossed we get a shitload on Sunday and the taig filth get beat on Saturday.

Love your optimism but the filth aren't going to drop any points at home to Dundee. Hope to be proved wrong. Best chance we have to being above them going into the OF game is us picking up 6 points in next 2 games and them dropping points away to the sheep. 

2 hours ago, Brubear said:

Love your optimism but the filth aren't going to drop any points at home to Dundee. Hope to be proved wrong. Best chance we have to being above them going into the OF game is us picking up 6 points in next 2 games and them dropping points away to the sheep. 

I'm sticking money on Dundee to win then.

On 20/12/2018 at 12:09, Smile said:

The filth has a lot of players out also Rogic cannot play who's been one of their best players against us. If we can't beat them with their injuries we should just give up.

Can’t beat Dundee or Aberdeen with 10 men so don’t hold yer breath. I’m saying that but of course I’ll be wanting us to beat them.