Arfield Injury

giffnockger

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Maybe tine for Rossiter? 

When Gerrard came out after the Aberdeen game, he said there are some players he can't trust. I don't know if Rossiter was on that list but he has been mia ever since not even making the bench. Personally, I thought he was decent in his 60 minutes against Aberdeen.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

When Gerrard came out after the Aberdeen game, he said there are some players he can't trust. I don't know if Rossiter was on that list but he has been mia ever since not even making the bench. Personally, I thought he was decent in his 60 minutes against Aberdeen.

Agreed and in the 5-5 Hibs game. 

He's obviously got the talent, if he's fit then I'm not sure why he's not in contention.

9 hours ago, Smile said:

The filth has a lot of players out also Rogic cannot play who's been one of their best players against us. If we can't beat them with their injuries we should just give up.

Was going to post similar to this, that's been a few things recently, do we really wanting to be making a habit of this?:p:

Rogic is difficult to mark and has good feet and good shot on him from range, he always looks dangerous against us so I'm happy he is out.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Was going to post similar to this, that's been a few things recently, do we really wanting to be making a habit of this?:p:

Rogic is difficult to mark and has good feet and good shot on him from range, he always looks dangerous against us so I'm happy he is out.

I hope Arfield recovers soon but I’m also certain Rogic will play. Let’s beat them regardless 

10 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope Arfield recovers soon but I’m also certain Rogic will play. Let’s beat them regardless 

Hope he does mate, he's becoming an important player for us and I really noticed this when he missed out, wasn't sure about him at first.

Aye they have previous for these sort of games, players seem to make miraculous recoveries for them.

10 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Sadly I think Rogic will make it too .

i see the tarriers are trying to make a deal with the Autralian FA to enable him to play , knowing them , they'll pull it off .

Massive loss. 

We already struggle for creativity in the middle of the park as is, and although I don't think he's the most creative, his forwards runs and little touches here and there opens up more space for the likes of Morelos and Candieas etc. 

Putting a big burden on Ryan Jack to be our creativity in there which for me isn't his game. He should be our sitter with two either side of him but he's miles better than anyone we have available in the middle of the park and he'll be asked to that job.