Andy Halliday FootballScotland article

Vision

34 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Politically we may be miles apart but I can't do anything but agree with you on this and give you a like.

Andy Halliday never gives less than his all when he pulls the Jersey on, he is one of us, he knows what it is to love this club and he will celebrate for all of us if we can reach 55 this season.

This forum ain't about politics :pipe:

We are all Rangers fans, and Halliday has worked so hard to be 'accepted' by us - deserves his place in the squad and I hope he is around for a few year yet.

Cheers for the like!

I wanted the guy gone last season. I didn't think he would have anything to contribute, or was capable of it.  Boy, was i wrong! Has the heart of a lion, and is backing His passion up with some great displays.

well done Andy. He has fought to get back into that team and is a really valuable squad member now.

3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Lee Wallace - never, ever a captain.

James Tavernier - how can a captain remain silent for 90 minutes?

Andy Halliday - never done encouraging the whole team whenever he is on the park. This guy is in the same mould as Greig, Butcher and Gough. He is a leader if ever I saw one. Would be very surprised if he didn't have the armband next season.

I absolutely love the guy but that's ridiculous. He won't be a starter next season.

A top article.

Chuffed to fuck for the guy.

He will be here for a while to come.

I've said it before, He has made himself an important cog in the wheel of that squad. Gerrard obviously likes him and was probably the most influential in bringing out the best of him. I think he lacked direction under previous managers.

When he got sub''d against the scum before half time, that changed it for me. It was madness by Murty as Andy was the only one trying and he showed he cared.

He was fucking outstanding in the last game against the scum. He has a lot to offer and there is more to come. He may not be a starter every week, but if he's on the bench, I'm pleased he's there to call on. Gerrard has faith in him and it's all up to him now.

What difference a manager can make!

44 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Excellent article and well deserved. Imagine he was still on here to see the respect and adulation he now garners. Changed days.

Indeed! I used to roast him to fuck.

Different prospect altogether under Gerrard. Stepped up big time. More focussed and his dead balls are a joy.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Indeed! I used to roast him to fuck.

Different prospect altogether under Gerrard. Stepped up big time. More focussed and his dead balls are a joy.

You roasted him under Gerrard for 6 months ya fanny. You've only 'liked' him for about 12 days.

59 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

You roasted him under Gerrard for 6 months ya fanny. You've only 'liked' him for about 12 days.

You don't need to try so hard to be a lying malcontent ya fanny!

You want to try and be relevant, try the truth, but I wouldn't want you to choke on it.

I know it will be difficult, but you try and live a happy life now and try and keep you long nose out of every other cunt's business. You might even crack a smile, or maybe a quack in your case.

Play nice now. Enjoy.

:hiboys:

A cracking read that was, i'm the first to admit that i didn't feel we could win a title with players of Andys ability but he has improved so much under Gerrard that he is now an important player in our quest to be champions.

Glad to be proved wrong and long may it continue along with his excellent form this season.

6 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I wanted the guy gone last season. I didn't think he would have anything to contribute, or was capable of it.  Boy, was i wrong! Has the heart of a lion, and is backing His passion up with some great displays.

well done Andy. He has fought to get back into that team and is a really valuable squad member now.

A lot of us were wrong. I liked Andy Halliday from the start, it was obvious he was as much a fan as those who go to the games or listen or watch but I was struggling to see a future for him, then Gerrard arrived and gave him a chance and by God has he grabbed it with both hands. Every game this season he's played well above what he showed last season and in the game against the taigs he deserved his MoM award. Flannagan will struggle to get back into the team and even Barasic will have to fight like crazy to get back into the LB spot.

Great article, loved when he compared being released to "being dumped by the love of his life but having to see her every day". 

Superb that he dragged himself back from the rejection and fought his way home, always thought well of him and chuffed to fuck for his last game where he epitomised what every young Rangers fan dreams of, may his form and commitment continue. 🔴🔵

He deserves all the plaudits that he receives. To come back from the torrid time that he had is remarkable. Even more so because it’s happened at the club he loves. It must have been heartbreaking for him when he was being goaded by the tarriers. He also had to take a bit of stick from his own fans as well. You have to admire him resilience to come back from that and for this reason alone he can now be trusted to do a great job every time he’s selected for the team. 

No Surrender Andy Halliday. 

Halliday has been superb in the vast majority of his displays this season. I can’t stand people still slating on the back of seasons gone by. 

The lad deserves a second chance and after some of the stuff he’s been through I’m over the moon for him that he’s turned it around. Imagine he’d have gone in the summer, his lasting memory would have been getting dragged off at Hampden with 30,000 bheasts singing his song. Well he rammed that right down their throats on the 29th. 

The boy is everyone of us. 

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

You don't need to try so hard to be a lying malcontent ya fanny!

You want to try and be relevant, try the truth, but I wouldn't want you to choke on it.

I know it will be difficult, but you try and live a happy life now and try and keep you long nose out of every other cunt's business. You might even crack a smile, or maybe a quack in your case.

Play nice now. Enjoy.

Stop trying to talk in riddles, it doesn't make you sound intelligent.

31 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Stop trying to talk in riddles, it doesn't make you sound intelligent.

Howz aboot, caught lying again snake.

Howz zat, bad boy?

Now in future, when you don't like someone, try and grow a pair and just fucking say it, instead of your usual made up lying blithering pish.