Tears

BridgeIsBlue

Tim at work this morning, "Whit aboot aw they penalties eh? Ridiculous"

Me "Did you watch the game?"

Tim, "Aye ah wiz roon ma mates watching it" (usual masonic tirade bullshit conspiracy bollox followed)

Me "Who were you playing on Saturday?"

Tim "We wurr playing yesterday"

Me "Right, who were you playing?"

Tim "St. Johnstone"

Me "Home or away?"

Tim "Away FFS"

Me "Were you there?"

Tim " Naw decided just to watch it with a few mates on the telly wi' a few cans"

Me "Did you win? I couldn't tell you I don't watch sellik"

More H** abuse and tirade followed. I don't think he was happy.

I wonder how many times this scenario gets played out on a Monday morning?

45 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

Tim at work this morning, "Whit aboot aw they penalties eh? Ridiculous"

Me "Did you watch the game?"

Tim, "Aye ah wiz roon ma mates watching it" (usual masonic tirade bullshit conspiracy bollox followed)

Me "Who were you playing on Saturday?"

Tim "We wurr playing yesterday"

Me "Right, who were you playing?"

Tim "St. Johnstone"

Me "Home or away?"

Tim "Away FFS"

Me "Were you there?"

Tim " Naw decided just to watch it with a few mates on the telly wi' a few cans"

Me "Did you win? I couldn't tell you I don't watch sellik"

More H** abuse and tirade followed. I don't think he was happy.

I wonder how many times this scenario gets played out on a Monday morning?

Heard at least 5 of them in my work today, still all bumping there gums saying theyll win the league by at least 10 points, "we don't need 4 penalties off masonic refs" I will be in full Kevin Keegan mode once we finally win 55.

1 hour ago, Amokachi said:

Sure I just heard that Steve Clarke on the radio news there making reference to the penalties & the inconsistency of refereeing.  

Ach well Steve your player scored against us and broke the daft rules but broke them nonetheless, ran off the pitch, gestured after scoring, no card left him free to try and cripple Ryan Jack. 

Fuck off two faced prick. 

52 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Ach well Steve your player scored against us and broke the daft rules but broke them nonetheless, ran off the pitch, gestured after scoring, no card left him free to try and cripple Ryan Jack. 

Fuck off two faced prick. 

Just read the report of his press conference.  

Think it’s fair to say there is a definite unbalanced level of coverage & comment on our club.  

Watched SSN and the ref watch with dermott gallagher ,and it musta been funny if you could see the unemployed tramps siiting down with the morning mug of buckfast.
He gave 3 of the 4 and stated that Defoe never asked for the penalty and had tried to get up straight away,at the 2nd penalty.
Hope the lurking tramps were watching,as they will be fuckin beeling and probably at Curry's for a new telly.

8 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Watched SSN and the ref watch with dermott gallagher ,and it musta been funny if you could see the unemployed tramps siiting down with the morning mug of buckfast.
He gave 3 of the 4 and stated that Defoe never asked for the penalty and had tried to get up straight away,at the 2nd penalty.
Hope the lurking tramps were watching,as they will be fuckin beeling and probably at Curry's for a new telly.

He also said none of the Morelos incidents in the OF game were sendings off and surprise surprise that’s been erased from history. 

Theyll only year what they want to hear, the rest just gets swept under the carpet...

3 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Heard at least 5 of them in my work today, still all bumping there gums saying theyll win the league by at least 10 points, "we don't need 4 penalties off masonic refs" I will be in full Kevin Keegan mode once we finally win 55.

Same at my work. Lots of hot air about winning the league comfortably and how the refs always cheat to let us win. 

You won't be able to wipe the grin from my face when we do 55. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Same at my work. Lots of hot air about winning the league comfortably and how the refs always cheat to let us win. 

You won't be able to wipe the grin from my face when we do 55. 

Fact: We get more yellow and Red Cards for fewer fouls, the Paedos are awarded more penalties. If there is a conspiracy it’s the worst conspiracy in history.! Problem is the Paedos drink the Masonic Conspiracy theory with their mothers/sisters breastmilk. Facts change fuckall they are so completely brainwashed.

20 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I’ve not got Sky, did he mention the ragdolling of Alfredo for the 5th by any chance?