Barisic

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

If you can point me to your post where you had halliday starting tonight, I shall raise a glass.

Tonight was the tipping point for me with Barisic, he's had some good some bad. Tonight was pathetic therefore going forward I think Halliday deserves a run based off his performance against them  

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

Sold the first goal against us and was slow, couldn't get near Stewart at times, jury's still out on him. 

He lost possession about 70 yards from our goal with plenty cover from team mates still at the back.   The rest of them were poor at defending at that point..  Tavernier left their striker standing alone to hit it home.

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Was shite the night, probably our worst player. No denying he’s enjoying it here. Needs to toughen up.

The worst player the night mate was Candeias. wasn't in it. Thought borna was excellent until their goal then he faded.

7 hours ago, evenstevens said:

I'll stick my neck on the line and say that Borna Barisic will go down as a Rangers stalwart. Not a legend or great, but a guy who the fans loved like Papac. 

I hope your right mate the only thing Is you can’t install heart 

7 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Barasic's technically ability isn’t in question but so far he’s looked a bit powderpuff and he needs to show signs of being able to adapt to the pace and physical side of the game here soon.

To be fair, alot more bigger physical players have come to this league and struggled. Both them sides of the game up here are easier to incorporate into your game than your technical ability, which he has in abundance. Give him a good 8-10 game stretch and see where he is from there. Has all the tools to be the best left back we've had since Numan, even 7/10 Papac.