Barisic

1 hour ago, Bonus said:

Why are you posting that when the sun are trying to stir things up who gives a fuck if he goes to chapel 

I try to keep abreast of what the mhedia is up to, esp if it looks like they are attempting to stir up or incite sectarian reactions in order to sell papers or get hits on their websites

Roman Catholic goes to mass on a Sunday. How the fuck is this a story. The press in this country are a fucking joke. Someone from the club should really be challenging them on this. I don’t care what other supporters etc say about us but journalists are supposed to be professional for fuck sake. Lazy incompetent bastards. 

22 minutes ago, OhW said:

Like who?

Dunno just seems like something that could well have happened. Just a guess.

I obviously haven't sat down and listed out all Muslim players and correlated when they'd have been both playing in the city at same time. Didn't think it was worth the effort for what was a fairly mundane point to be made. 

He wants to be Catholic then that’s up to him, couldn’t care less to be honest  

When they tell me he is at a Republican march waving an IRA flag then I will call him a fenian taig cunt and want him out the club ASAP. 

Very big difference between the two scenarios.