Press Conference : McAllister and Goldson

Virtuoso

12 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Aberdeen putting 20 odd photos of the league cup semi final up outside the dressing room. What a fucking tinpot club, didn’t even win the trophy 😂

How do you get 20 different angles of 1 set piece goal. 😂😂

Because that’s all from that game worth showing. 

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Macca needs to be a touch more confrontational at these things, highlight the glaring agenda against Mo have a dig at Clarke for only picking on a Rangers player diving when he didn’t even dive. 

I just think Gary is not the type mate, probably why he never made it as manager, better as the assistant I think. Thought Goldson spoke well. 

I was hoping he might be a lit more aggressive but it is just not his style, Stevie G is a different kettle of fish with these journalists. :happy: 

37 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Aberdeen putting 20 odd photos of the league cup semi final up outside the dressing room. What a fucking tinpot club, didn’t even win the trophy 😂

Well it obviously scared the shit out of our players so much they wanted to win as fast as possible and GTF.

35 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

5 minutes into this and not one word about the upcoming game

I enjoyed the bit about Kent's skill, Morelos' two finishes...🤔

It's like a fit of the vapours has consumed them all...imagine the collective melting that's inevitable when we actually win something.

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Macca needs to be a touch more confrontational at these things, highlight the glaring agenda against Mo have a dig at Clarke for only picking on a Rangers player diving when he didn’t even dive. 

Not sure that confrontational is his style. Seems to be more of the mild mannered political speak kind of guy who can move the conversation in a different direction and take the sting out of journos questions that way. I reckon stevie is better suited to that when we need to put the boot in and tell these cunts how it is.  Plus the journos seem to back off stevie  when his hackles are up. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I just think Gary is not the type mate, probably why he never made it as manager, better as the assistant I think. Thought Goldson spoke well. 

I was hoping he might be a lit more aggressive but it is just not his style, Stevie G is a different kettle of fish with these journalists. :happy: 

Spot on mate, he’s one of those guys you couldn’t ever imagine getting angry at anything. 

Maybe that’s why Stevie wasn’t there today getting blood out of the carpet would’ve been a bastard. 

39 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I had to play that bit back again because I thought I must have not heard right, unbelievable. :lol:

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Spot on mate, he’s one of those guys you couldn’t ever imagine getting angry at anything. 

Maybe that’s why Stevie wasn’t there today getting blood out of the carpet would’ve been a bastard. 

Yes I think that might have been the tactic right enough. :thumbup:

What sad fuck came up the idea of 20 pics of a game we dominated in and they only won with a late set piece goal. 

They have obviously came to the same conclusion as us, that they are a wee tin pot provincial club and any kind of win over the mighty Rangers is to be treat as the greatest thing ever. 

McAllister should have been stronger on Morelos, he is NOT guilty of violent conduct and no matter what his behaviour that is the only issue here. He could have stated he's been in the game a long time and knows violent conduct when he sees it and on this occasion a yellow at most. McKenna initiated the altercation by trying to pull Morelos's top off and ends it with a clear kick out , Morelos is protecting himself and clumsy at most with definitely no kick or stamp. All that said he'll lose appeal due to politics and agenda. On the McGregor situation he should also have mentioned Ferguson on two occasions lacked the experience to avoid our goalie.