***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Match Thread***

G.E.C.

Any tarriers that will listen to me, I've been saying "league's done, you've won it"."Youse can only fuck it up now" And every fucking one of them is giving it, "awe no, no done yet". Try it, it fucks wi their head, as deep down they know that their team is more than capable of fucking this up. Im giving it the "weve got nothing to lose now chat, but youse have everything to lose" :UK:

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you even begin to describe what Morelos is to us, and that team. Sensational tonight. A true hat-trick as well. Left foot, right foot & header.

Showing off on the pitch too....nearly having a fit when Lafferty tried stealing the match ball :lol: :lol: 

It's so easy to forgive the negative stuff when you get this back from him. 

Love ye Alfredo!!!

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Just out very happy to be through to play the :aberdeen:

We did much better but have to remember they played most of the game with 10.

Mo getting 4 was superb and great strike from Andy H. 👏

Doubt it would have made any difference even if they were still a full squad to be honest.  

We need to go toe to toe with the scum again this time at the pedo dome they are not that good a team when you get in their ugly papish faces. But this time we need to win every game between now and then but that is what scares me most can we go on a run between now and then I just don't know. But I sure as fuck hope so.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

The ball from Candieas to Afredo was simply a peach as was the finish. 5 star performance from Alfredo.

Andy Halliday, fucking wow!

never Andy's biggest fan but he was so effective when he came on. And not just his goal. He has a sweet left peg.

Sounds like a great night to be a Bear........ fantastic to see wee Alfredo back in the side doing his thing - scoring 4 goals! Magic...

Looking forward to watching the game on Premier Sports in 10 minutes time.

Edit to say I missed it.

5 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

Anything interesting?

Stream has ended now. They interviewed Kamara and Gerrard. Off camera they said that one of the interviews is going to be "relatively simple" and the other is going to be "a little more tricky". I'm taking from that that they don't like interviewing Gerrard as he comfortably has their measure.

5 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Doubt it would have made any difference even if they were still a full squad to be honest.  

Yup. From what I saw, they were harder to break down with 10. Also, Mcdonald isn't too shabby in goals either. It was all about us tonight and how we took the game to them!

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

3 assists for Candeais normally would get you MOTM

Great display from him.  Not liked by some,  but always solid in tracking back and when he is playing to his potential we are a goal scoring team.

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Kamara will be good for us. Of that I have no doubt. You can just tell sometimes.

I think so too.  He's not brilliant,  but he has the means to be.  

I think Candeias gets a bit of a hard time.  When he's on fire,  he is outstanding.  He really can put in some excellent assists when he has great players to work with and my goodness he is flaming fast.  A proper Speedy Gonzales.  

6 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

After what I watched on Sat as you probably did as well STG I am delighted to be going to play the :aberdeen:, but not going over the top tonight because this team can play with your head will stay happy but nothing more than that. 😁 

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Stream has ended now. They interviewed Kamara and Gerrard. Off camera they said that one of the interviews is going to be "relatively simple" and the other is going to be "a little more tricky". I'm taking from that that they don't like interviewing Gerrard as he comfortably has their measure.

Oh?  Wonder if that will get played in the replay or swiftly edited.  Hope someone kept it,  haha

Archived