Rangers pub in Drymen?

rfc_watp

20 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Fuck is drymen? Never heard of it!!

Not so well known since they built a bypass road, the A811 Dumbarton to Stirling.  When I was a kid we would stop off there on the way to Aberfoyle or Stirling for  lunch.

1 minute ago, cstamomusa said:

Not so well known since they built a bypass road, the A811 Dumbarton to Stirling.  When I was a kid we would stop off there on the way to Aberfoyle or Stirling for a lunch.

Ah, cheers csta. Been up that way a few times but never heard of drymen. Sort of rannoch moor part of the country......ish.

6 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Ah, cheers csta. Been up that way a few times but never heard of drymen. Sort of rannoch moor part of the country......ish.

It's nearer Loch Lomond mate .... Rannoch Moor is way further up the country in Perthshire ..... but you are right in a way ... it is part of the country .... :p:

:UK:

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

It's nearer Loch Lomond mate .... Rannoch Moor is way further up the country in Perthshire ..... but you are right in a way ... it is part of the country .... :p:

Cheers bobby very informative.....But are there any fucking Rangers pubs there is what we all need to know??!!

3 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Cheers bobby very informative.....But are there any fucking Rangers pubs there is what we all need to know??!!

If I remember correctly, there's only the hotel, and a pub, it's a tiny wee place, nice though. 

Edit: sorry coops, fuck knows if it's a Rangers hotel or pub :lol:

3 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Passed through it recently on the way to Balmaha. I think that’s the only reason it exists, so folk can pass through it on the way to Balmaha.

Was in the oak tree inn, think that's the name of it in balmaha, had a couple of pints, same day I was in the hotel in drymen.

7 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

If I remember correctly, there's only the hotel, and a pub, it's a tiny wee place, nice though. 

Edit: sorry coops, fuck knows if it's a Rangers hotel or pub :lol:

Sounds lovely and right up my street tbh.Think the closest I have prob been to there is a wee place called dalmally?Sommit like that. I was driving about that area and passed an idyllic wee 9 hole golf course I stopped at. There was a wee office with an ''honesty box'' outside it you put your green fees in. Never saw another soul the whole time I was there. Beautiful, and was inches from getting a hole in one at a par 3.

2 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

:lol:

Probably the hotel mate .... book in and you could do all the fucking you like ..... but with your sense of direction it would be pointless .... you would probably end up in Moldovia.