Further reductions to kits

Dan Deacon

Was in the town yesterday and went in to the shop, didn't know they were reduced but got both home and orange tops. 

Tried these on in JD Sports last week and large was tight but xl was like a fucking tent however got both xl in the shop and they are perfect fit. 

Is JD flogging different stock as its deffo different sizes? 

On 30/03/2019 at 17:51, aird said:

Paid £30 for the away top in JD today.

Just aswell they sold out online before I seen this :lol:

Girlfriend did the same by buying me the home top from JD middle of last week :lol:

Didn't bother telling her that they'd went on sale when I noticed. She's the only reason I have the home and away top this season because I don't think I was for ever getting round to it 

34 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’ve been charged on my card for what I bought but I haven’t had any emails confirming the order yet.

I ordered on Friday and payment is showing on my credit card transactions for Friday. I got a confirmation email on Saturday but nothing else since and when I check on their website it still just says processing. I’m not filled with confidence when they’ve still got a message at the bottom of the email regarding delivery times referring to last Christmas. 

Standard delivery is 3 - 5 working days, last guaranteed shopping day for Christmas delivery Monday 17th December.

I have no order history showing on my account but I’ve been charged on my card. Has anybody contacted their customer services department before and if so how were they to deal with? Thinking with no order number to back up my claim I’m going to just have to accept the financial hit.

30 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I have no order history showing on my account but I’ve been charged on my card. Has anybody contacted their customer services department before and if so how were they to deal with? Thinking with no order number to back up my claim I’m going to just have to accept the financial hit.

Happened to me and mine came in the post fine after a couple days. 

Just now, the drummer said:

I wonder what next season's kit will be like 

Can’t wait for 100 threads with chuggers posting Instagram photoshop efforts.

Union jacks, purple sash, FTP the full lot. 

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Can’t wait for 100 threads with chuggers posting Instagram photoshop efforts.

Union jacks, purple sash, FTP the full lot. 

Good thing is I think they're coming out around late June this year. One of the strips i believe is a pinstripe effort. Think it's away or 3rd kit not the home.

No able to mspaint them as I've not Seen it but spoke to my ITK guys nephew other day and he was saying one of the strips will be pinstripe. I'll try get a swatch of them in the coming weeks 

Just now, Spectre said:

Last year peaked when the Turks actually started turning folks efforts into shirts.

One of the most bizarre things I'd witnessed in my life following Rangers :lol:

people going on holiday taking orders from boys to bring back fake fake strips :lol: