Sheep shagger yesterday “we can catch Rangers”

GOAT

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Fuck Aberdeen-, why would we be looking to brag about Hearts beating them? We might be in front of them in the league but they’ve embarrassed us in both cups. This post is the kinda tin pot post I expect from sheepshaggers 👎

Woooooooossssssshhhhhhhhhhhh

Just now, Bluenose-11 said:

What’s your point mate? Do you not find lording it over Aberdeen that hearts beat them embarrassing? Is this where we are now?

It’s a light hearted laugh at the usual pish from those bellends, then they get pumped by Hearts. 

Have a lie down before your head bursts. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s a light hearted laugh at the usual pish from those bellends, then they get pumped by Hearts. 

Have a lie down before your head bursts. 

The exact pish response I extected. 

Theyve knocked us out both cups this season, beaten us twice at ibrox, yet you want to have a laugh at them losing at Tynecastle. Long suspected you were a young tit with no clue what following Rangers means, thanks for confirming 👍

The exact pish response I extected. 

Theyve knocked us out both cups this season, beaten us twice at ibrox, yet you want to have a laugh at them losing at Tynecastle. Long suspected you were a young tit with no clue what following Rangers means, thanks for confirming 👍

FFS grow up ya muppet. 

I’m fully grown mate. Continue to celebrate other sides mediocrity whilst we are still a laughing stock ourselves, as I say, you ain’t got a clue about Rangers 👍🏼

You think you’re fully grown but your brain has a good deal of catching up to do. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You think you’re fully grown but your brain has a good deal of catching up to do. 

Haha. You’re the one taking joy in a team we can’t beat in a meaningful game, getting beat in an irrelevant game at tynecastle. Silly cunt 😂