***Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We have the bones of a good side to build on for next season.  Murphy and Dorrans to come back as well. 

2 players that were brought in to be starters IMO.  They have been a big loss this season.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Better balance and a good result against them away.

Davis, Kamara, Arfield, Defoe a cut above today.

Tav led by example. Done well.

Katic impressed. Worrall cheerio!

I would imagine Davis and Defoe are staying for keeps next season.

Horrendous to think Davis will still be here 

8 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

….or keeps him in the shop window and sellable by avoiding serious injury and avoiding another red card.

I think it will be 15 minute cameo appearances. Keep him in the shop window, but less chance of injury.

We played different today and it was enjoyable. More players in the game, as opposed to choking with an outball to Morelos that the oppo know well. As good as he is, we need to do different to take the title.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Best players for me Flanagan, Jack, Defoe and there is only one Scotty Arfield. Honourable mention to Katic, Tav & Davis.

To think we can play that way without Kent & Morelos is encouraging.

Don't want to be negative after a 3-0 win but beginning to think it should be Grezda ahead of Candeias.

4-3-3 doesn't work - the diamond does.

McAllister undefeated manager 😉

Thought Flanagan was just ok, couple of minor defensive lapses got away with. Going forward he was poor, everything had to go backwards, turned attack into defense constantly.

Think we were fortunate they were so poor rather than Flanagan playing particularly well.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

I think it will be 15 minute cameo appearances. Keep him in the shop window, but less chance of injury.

We played different today and it was enjoyable. More players in the game, as opposed to choking with an outball to Morelos that the oppo know well. As good as he is, we need to do different to take the title.

Plus no pressure on the team worrying if Morelos is going to get sent off.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thought Flanagan was just ok, couple of minor defensive lapses got away with. Going forward he was poor, everything had to go backwards, turned attack into defense constantly.

Think we were fortunate they were so poor rather than Flanagan playing particularly well.

Glass half empty today mate😁

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Aye I thought the ref was decent for once.

Terrible really when you have to praise a Referee for just doing his job, that's how badly we have been Refereed this season.

Archived