Niko Katic

I would not be disappointed with a Katic/Goldson first choice pairing next season.  Assuming we cash in on Tav, we need 2 good fullbacks that can play tight and close out a game. It would allow us to take a risk on a raw young centre back as back-up, either from the academy or brought in from outside.

2 minutes ago, Blue_Devil said:

I would not be disappointed with a Katic/Goldson first choice pairing next season.  Assuming we cash in on Tav, we need 2 good fullbacks that can play tight and close out a game. It would allow us to take a risk on a raw young centre back as back-up, either from the academy or brought in from outside.

Post of the day mate .Ageed 👌

48 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I wonder if it is a coincidence that Worrall dropped out almost immediately after his 30th appearance of the season...

I think it's more to do with his horrific performance versus the bheasts 

I can never forget his defending for their first .Truly abysmal 

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

I see the witch hunt against Katic in the media has already begun

That cunt Considine was a couple of inches from taking his head off at the sending off,and that was definitely aggressive play.
Surprised at Stevie G saying it wasn't a penalty,unless it was mind games for the sheep to appeal.
GIRFUT :aberdeen:

6 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Loan deals can be strange. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of clause that he had to play so many games considering how highly Forest rate him. 

your probably correct .

would you drive your friends skoda instead of your own BMW incase he took the skoda back though .

Worrell has had some good games but so has our own Katic .

Maybe it will work out a masterstroke though .If Katic was good all season maybe he would have been hard to keep for next year and he wouls be away .

This way hopefully we get at least another season of him playing even better and if sold a huge fee 

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

Rated him at the start of the season, was baffled when he was dropped for Worrall, still annoys me the thought of that Killie game in January. Would be happy if the two central defenders were Katic and Goldson next season. 

I'd like to see Worrall and McAuley replaced with a CH better than Goldson and Katic (not Souttar), and let the 3 of them fight it out for 2 places. Then promote the best young reserve CH to the squad as 4th choice, we also have McCrorie who could cover if necessary.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd like to see Worrall and McAuley replaced with a CH better than Goldson and Katic (not Souttar), and let the 3 of them fight it out for 2 places. Then promote the best young reserve CH to the squad as 4th choice, we also have McCrorie who could cover if necessary.

The hard part about that is getting a centre half in who’s better than Goldson and Katic is going to be a few bob, would rather spend th money on other areas, personally don’t want to see McCrorie ever at centre half again even just for cover. 

Katic now getting slammed by McInnes and others in the press, including the turncoat Thompson. McInnes should be more concerned with the utterly inept performance of his players and Thompson just wants to ensure he continues to get a gig with the SMSM big boys. Sadly, though, I don't think you can appeal 2 yellows so Considine is definitely out against celtc. You foul a man in the box, it's a penalty, even for Rangers sometimes! 

7 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

The hard part about that is getting a centre half in who’s better than Goldson and Katic is going to be a few bob, would rather spend th money on other areas, personally don’t want to see McCrorie ever at centre half again even just for cover. 

The boy Klose from Norwich who is being linked looks like he would be a good pick up, especially because he’s out of contract.

1 minute ago, Gaffbear said:

Katic sat and waited . Never moaned or huffed . Has come back and looks class again .

Just a shame that the other two players we signed from Croatia don’t appear to have the same attitude and application.

Katic was fucking excellent yesterday he was a rock at the back and a real threat going forward when was the last time we had a centre back who could do both? 

I felt bad for him that Kamara played so well as Katic deserved the MOTM but Kamara was my personal MOTM yesterday what a find both have been. 

10 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Katic was fucking excellent yesterday he was a rock at the back and a real threat going forward when was the last time we had a centre back who could do both? 

I felt bad for him that Kamara played so well as Katic deserved the MOTM but Kamara was my personal MOTM yesterday what a find both have been. 

proves there are bargains to be had 

just a shame you find 2 bad ones for 1 good one at that level 

Bayern game... same thing happened yesterday and yellow plus penalty were given. 

Mcinnes embarrasses himself given Cosgrove antics as well as others. Time wasting nonsense was just stupid and they gained nothing from it, but showing how pathetic a team they are. They got their just deserts yesterday.