Niko Katic

2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

How the fuck did Goldson get sponsors MOTM

It was some surprise and fans around me, we just looked at each other and then laughed.

I think it has more to do with  who the sponsors want their clients to meet on the day, well I hope that is how he got it. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Sitting in cf and the big mans went down on the second penalty and after the handbags he turns to the stand and starts geen the chest pumps with a massive smile haha...some boy 

He wants to be here. 

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Starts in my team next season. An absolute animal in the air especially and like we’ve said all season, a threat in the opposite box. 

Best defender at the club which makes his 4 month exile even more baffling. 

I’d go as far to say, if he’d started every game instead of Warrall we’d probably have won the league 

Worrall has played 21 games for us, easy to see he had to play over 20 games this season or we would end up with a big bill. I know Worrall was highly rated down south but I really hope Allen and Gerrard will no longer accept loan deals like this that dictate who we can or cant play.

Glad to have big Katic back, everything we need in a centre back in this league.

6 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Was just about to start a thread until I seen this.

So here goes........

If Nicki Katic had been brought back straight after the winter break, would we have won the league??

Hard to answer, but i definitely think we would still be in a title race tonight

Thoughts?

It's not hard to answer at all, it's a no. Here's some actual questions.

If Gerrard hadn't have changed formation would we have been in a title race?

If we hadn't have fucked it against St Johnstone would we have been in a title race?

Had we actually took our chances and Candeias defend against Hibs would we have been in a title race?

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It's not hard to answer at all, it's a no. Here's some actual questions.

If Gerrard hadn't have changed formation would we have been in a title race?

If we hadn't have fucked it against St Johnstone would we have been in a title race?

Had we actually took our chances and Candeias defend against Hibs would we have been in a title race?

If's, buts, and maybe's.

If yer Maw had a dick etc