Next season...

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Had a stroke this year and tbh count myself as lucky to be here. But I am, and im sure as fuck going nowhere til 55 is won. I'll be back at work soon enough but by fuck after 55 they'll not see me for at least a week 😂😂😂

Hadn’t known that about your health mate, hope all is on the mend, and your right, I think the majority of Glasgow workforce will be many a man down for st least a week come the end of May next season 😂

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Compare and contrast to last year when they won treble.

I genuinely couldn’t see anyway back but this year i think the league and cups have gotten away from us.

Big time and it’s gutting as fuck, even as optimistic as I always am (quite often unrealistically) I admit, it did seem we were far off 12 months ago, it’s honestly a hard one to take that we’ve let this absolutely shite bunch of cunts a title they didn’t even come close to deserving to win. Fucking heartbreaking to be honest mate. 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Actually can’t believe they’ve given him the job hahaha, tarriers win a treble and we’re ripping the pish out them, couldn’t make it up 😂

Exactly mate, who’d have thought them winning a treble could be the reason we win the league the following year 😂😂

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Exactly mate, who’d have thought them winning a treble could be the reason we win the league the following year 😂😂

Them winning treble is a blessing in disguise, no chance he gets job if Hearts win cup, same as when we beat them in semi they went out and invested heavily, that actually went against us that result 

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Hadn’t known that about your health mate, hope all is on the mend, and your right, I think the majority of Glasgow workforce will be many a man down for st least a week come the end of May next season 😂

All good, few small changes I'm learning to live with.

According to Mrs SEMA one is I'm an intolerant aggressive bigot at times now😁😁😁.

Fuck knows what she thought she'd married 😂

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

All good, few small changes I'm learning to live with.

According to Mrs SEMA one is I'm an intolerant aggressive bigot at times now😁😁😁.

Fuck knows what she thought she'd married 😂

Brilliant 😂

Admittedly I have to say I’m definitely getting more and more bigoted the older I get, luckily the wife’s the same ha ha 

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Actually can’t believe they’ve given him the job hahaha, tarriers win a treble and we’re ripping the pish out them, couldn’t make it up 😂

No point ripping the pish yet. We’ve won fuck all and it’s all to play for. Yes it greatly increases our chances but means nothing today.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

No point ripping the pish yet. We’ve won fuck all and it’s all to play for. Yes it greatly increases our chances but means nothing today.

It’s a massive leveller they clearly aren’t investing heavily if he’s getting the job, I’m most confident I’ve been about next season since Sir Walter was here, can’t wait bring it on 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

18 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

do not believe anyone mentioned favorites but we're in with a much bigger shout should we improve our level of consistency 

Not debating that we’ve got a stronger chance now, just think many are getting a bit ahead of themselves. 

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Them winning treble is a blessing in disguise, no chance he gets job if Hearts win cup, same as when we beat them in semi they went out and invested heavily, that actually went against us that result 

It works in mysterious ways sometimes, us beating them on penalties under Warburton was one of the best things that’s happened to them in recent years.

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Admittedly I have to say I’m definitely getting more and more bigoted the older I get, luckily the wife’s the same ha ha 

She denies it as she's a high heid yin in her job and would never admit it. But she is 😁. I undoubtedly am. Interesting, might do a wee thread on that, does bitterness come with age or just what we've been through...

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Genuinely thought they’d push the boat out and get somebody in 😂 delighted with this, the fans are already against him this could unravel very quickly 

I didn't mate. Always expected them to give it to Lennon. A couple of bad early results and they'll turn on him quickly. 

We've got to hit the ground running next season in the league. Get the pressure on straight away. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

I didn't mate. Always expected them to give it to Lennon. A couple of bad early results and they'll turn on him quickly. 

We've got to hit the ground running next season in the league. Get the pressure on straight away. 

Aye crank up the pressure early and it’ll unravel, he’ll crack when fans are turning on him 

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s a massive leveller they clearly aren’t investing heavily if he’s getting the job, I’m most confident I’ve been about next season since Sir Walter was here, can’t wait bring it on 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Its not just TLB getting the job, its what that entails.

Brenda came in and got a war chest transfer budget. I just don't see Lennon getting that. Hes the downgrade cheap option that was meant to placate the gullible scum.

They're in a state of squad overhaul, nae money due to paedogate, and have Lennon at the helm of their ship. Not been as pleased since Gerrard was announced.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

She denies it as she's a high heid yin in her job and would never admit it. But she is 😁. I undoubtedly am. Interesting, might do a wee thread on that, does bitterness come with age or just what we've been through...

Bit of both mate