Next season...

This is classic celtic. Going with the ‘celtic minded’ cheap option when they are in a position of strength and could put someone big in there. They won’t be uncompetitive under him but he’s not in the same league as Rodgers as a manager. My reading of that is that they probably need to reduce their wage bill and are not in a position to offer money to a big manager. Big chance for us. 

1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

This is classic celtic. Going with the ‘celtic minded’ cheap option when they are in a position of strength and could put someone big in there. They won’t be uncompetitive under him but he’s not in the same league as Rodgers as a manager. My reading of that is that they probably need to reduce their wage bill and are not in a position to offer money to a big manager. Big chance for us. 

Mate outwith other revenue streams there are sustaining a 60 million wage bill with prise money of around 5 million for winning a treble (if it’s even as much as that as I was being generous there) then quite simply the maths don’t add up. More chance they are scaling down rather than up this summer. 

8 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I was reading an article from Jose this morning, he was saying the next appointment is the most important one ever, he mentioned Juve, real and PSG as possible destinations, so after the press here reported that the taigs had met his representatives with an offer last week he was just keeping those cards close to his chest or he neglected to mention it as he was being respectful at losing out on his dream job to the clearly better man for the job. Or more likely it was bollocks lapped up by stupid fenian cunts. 

Not so sure it was bollocks mate. I hear that when Jose was guiding teams to CL victories, a dream of his was to manage at The Tony Macaroni arena.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not so sure it was bollocks mate. I hear that when Jose was guiding teams to CL victories, a dream of his was to manage at The Tony Macoroni arena.

Aye your right mate, it must have been true right enough, some wee fenian cunt I see at my yard in the morning last week said he’d be raging if Jose got the job as he doesn’t play the tarrier way!  Bet he’s chuffed as fuck the now. 

4 minutes ago, JC10 said:

Based on what?

They’ve just won the treble but we’re now somehow favourites? 

They've absolutely scraped a treble. This was our first season as a squad & only a handful of poor decisions cost us the title this season. We have been by far the better side in the 4 old firms this year.

Add that to the fact that they are dismantling their squad & unlikely to invest heavily. On the flip side we are going to be a much more settled squad that only requires 3, maybe 4 additions & will have more than enough to walk this league next season.

We are 100% favourites.

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

Certainly wouldn't bet against it mate, the hatred from them is on a new level 

Big time, I was away from Glasgow for best part of 30 years mate, other than weekly trips to the football, but been back home 8 years now and the levels of spite and hatred have increased out of control the last couple. Blind cunts could see it ffs. 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mourinho, Benitez, carvalho, ......... Lennon

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Strangely enough just about everycunt I know knew this was how it would pan out. That said I don’t have any mates that are taigs so probably we’re not fought up in their ridiculous unrealistic manager fantasy on the hope it sells STs for a dwindling crowd 😂

19 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

No could be about it mate, it’s 100% nailed on these tarrier bastards will be plugging fuck out each other the day we take our title back. Superb 

11 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Certainly wouldn't bet against it mate, the hatred from them is on a new level 

Imagine doing a treble treble and being absolutely raging :lol:

Fucking weirdos 

12 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

They've absolutely scraped a treble. This was our first season as a squad & only a handful of poor decisions cost us the title this season. We have been by far the better side in the 4 old firms this year.

Add that to the fact that they are dismantling their squad & unlikely to invest heavily. On the flip side we are going to be a much more settled squad that only requires 3, maybe 4 additions & will have more than enough to walk this league next season.

We are 100% favourites.

Pish, there's no way we're favs, even after eck dismantled a treble winning team and the tarriers kept their seville squad we were still favs

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Always think i’m one of the realist/negative posters on here but i genuinely think we could be firm favourites next year if we make a couple of quality signings.

Mate recruitment is key to this, they are losing players and I honestly doubt they’ll spend much, we get this window right,  I honestly believe we’re no just winning it, we will smash it. 

7 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Big time, I was away from Glasgow for best part of 30 years mate, other than weekly trips to the football, but been back home 8 years now and the levels of spite and hatred have increased out of control the last couple. Blind cunts could see it ffs. 

This mate, just my opinion, I think they thought Rangers were gone in 2012, it never happened, and the cunts can't enjoy winning, because Rangers are still alive, look at that mongo who came on to the forum earlier, your teams just won the treble, and your creating an account on here,fuckin weirdos, when we win, your on here, enjoying it with your own, I'll never understand these bastards. 

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It’s actually starting to write itself 😂😂😂

0BB59DE0-2EDE-4B18-8476-BA8A62E4E16C.jpeg

Tbf they offered mcneil the gaffers job back in the 80's in the stadium car park cause davie hay was still in the stadium 

Nothing surprises me with this shower of pedo harbours 

20 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

We are 100% favourites.

Pish. I’m glad Lennon got the job but write them off at your own peril.