Next season...

20 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

If fredo goes it has to be am Andre Gray type replacement

I expect him to go as i believe/think that the club/player have agreed this.

All the money should be spent on 3 new players required to win league.

His replacement, A number 10 and a creative player.

2 hours ago, pedro2020 said:

Heavy raging lawl. Treble treble ya manky bastards. Think what you you's want in yer shitey forum full of cunts that know fuck all about football. 

Yer hope and desperation gives me life ya mutant cunts. Get used to living in our shadow.

Fuck the queen. Terry Munro.🍀

Your club covered up a peadophile ring. 

You have and always will be in our shadow  for the whole of your miserable existence. 

And you will still be waking up British tomorrow no matter how much rebel pish you sing in your slophouses tonight.

38 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't know why people think we will cope fine without him 

Crazy mate, aye we bring in someone else, and obviously no cunt is bigger than the club, but overall what he brings to our team will be massively hard to replace, and as yourself I can’t understand how people can’t see that. 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Crazy mate, aye we bring in someone else, and obviously no unit is bigger than the club, but overall what he brings to our team will be massively hard to replace, and as yourself I can’t understand how people can’t see that. 

30 goals whilst missing around 10 games is some going 

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yeah, you wonder where Jose, Moyes and Rafa go from here after being rejected for Lennon..

I was reading an article from Jose this morning, he was saying the next appointment is the most important one ever, he mentioned Juve, real and PSG as possible destinations, so after the press here reported that the taigs had met his representatives with an offer last week he was just keeping those cards close to his chest or he neglected to mention it as he was being respectful at losing out on his dream job to the clearly better man for the job. Or more likely it was bollocks lapped up by stupid fenian cunts. 

13 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

They've just done the treble again, yet they are on here, or throwing in the season tickets, add that to the fact they are terrorist supporting, peado bastards, enjoy yir night, ya fuckin rancid bastards. 

There could be deaths when we win the title again