Got my hands on the Scottish Cup today

rfc_watp

Followed many great Rangers captains today but getting my hands on the oldest trophy is Association football, got a wee picture as well!

Been far too long since we won the biggest cup competition in Scotland, seeing Hibernian scribed in it from a few years ago sent shivers down me.

Hopefully this is our year and Tav can get his hands on it along with 55.

Cool story bro etc

1 minute ago, rfc_watp said:

On a side note also got to meet Jim McCalliog and had a wee chat with him. He scored the winner when Scotland beat England 3-2 at Wembley in 1967 - first time they lost a game since they won the World Cup. Scotland were captained by John Greig that day.

2 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

On a side note also got to meet Jim McCalliog and had a wee chat with him. He scored the winner when Scotland beat England 3-2 at Wembley in 1967 - first time they lost a game since they won the World Cup. Scotland were captained by John Greg that day.

And managed by our oldest living bear, Bobby Brown. 

5 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

Followed many great Rangers captains today but getting my hands on the oldest trophy is Association football, got a wee picture as well!

Been far too long since we won the biggest cup competition in Scotland, seeing Hibernian scribed in it from a few years ago sent shivers down me.

Cool story bro etc

Looks like an amazing turn out for it...

How many hours did you have to queue for? Did they finish the whole pot of bovril? How many cocks did the blonde burd manage? 

Screenshot_20190621_191658.jpg

3 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Looks like an amazing turn out for it...

How many hours did you have to queue for? Did they finish the whole pot of bovril? How many cocks did the blonde burd manage? 

Screenshot_20190621_191658.jpg

This picture must have been taken before I got there thank fuck :lol:

16 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

Cool story bro etc

How was the rest of your tour at the paedo arena?

20 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

Cool story bro etc

I’ve held the UEFA cup, beat that 🙂