Truth and justice must prevail

11 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Very interesting article, unfortunately I am not sure it will have the same ending as happened in that story. 

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

The scottish parliament should be desolved along with the other two parliaments, like it or not we are the United Kingdom and even though we have a fucking idiot in charge and will in the future we have to pull together with the same rules.

EDIT: Still best shut my mouth now as the topic is coming off the fact that the SNP are useless pricks.

The behaviour of the SNP/Greens has brought the place into disrepute IMO. I would now vote to end it, but as we both know that will not happen.

I do not think we have taken this too far off topic, but I suppose there are plenty of threads in the P  & C A section for us to have another rant about this subject. 

:thumbsup:

On 28/06/2019 at 14:16, eejay the dj said:

Snp and labour must have been rubbing their hands in 1999. When a goverment was intoduced in this backward corrupt land, full of bheasts and bheast apologists 

Thought it was a great idea at the time, oh how wrong was I. 

Its been an unmitigated disaster. 

On 29/06/2019 at 15:46, Malvern said:

The scottish parliament should be desolved along with the other two parliaments, like it or not we are the United Kingdom and even though we have a fucking idiot in charge and will in the future we have to pull together with the same rules.

EDIT: Still best shut my mouth now as the topic is coming off the fact that the SNP are useless pricks.

It’s all part of the same problem. 

We have a useless ineffective government in the SNP who are only interested in Independence not actually governing the country. Because of this they will not rock the boat in case it harms their agenda. 

On 28 June 2019 at 14:16, eejay the dj said:

Snp and labour must have been rubbing their hands in 1999. When a goverment was intoduced in this backward corrupt land, full of bheasts and bheast apologists 

Give a greetin wean a sweetie and you'll have great difficulty in  taking it back off it.

Devolution was an ill conceived vanity project by war criminal Blair as a sop to his mate Dewar. Should never have happened, as it disadvantaged England and was always going to go down the road to independence. Give the malcontent few a taste of power, you will never wrestle it back off them. These things are what wars are made of. 

On 29 June 2019 at 15:46, Malvern said:

I fully agree, but TBH, we can't even get our own support pulling in the one direction.

Personally I think we are simply damaged goods, an embarassment,  that England gives not one fuck about and would be gladly rid of us, no matter the rhetoric of the UK politicos to the contrary.

Believe there are dark forces at work in Glasgow ready to take action should the SNPira project go tits up. 

The "struggle" continues right here on our door step. It just not fully raised it's very ugly and murderous head yet. Brexit should see the start of it.

17 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I fully agree, but TBH, we can't even get our own support pulling in the one direction.

Personally I think we are simply damaged goods, an embarassment,  that England gives not one fuck about and would be gladly rid of us, no matter the rhetoric of the UK politicos to the contrary.

Believe there are dark forces at work in Glasgow ready to take action should the SNPira project go tits up. 

The "struggle" continues right here on our door step. It just not fully raised it's very ugly and murderous head yet. Brexit should see the start of it.

Great posts mate but why do see brexit being the start? Is there not just to many permutations at this point 

It can get much worse. I agree there 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Great posts mate but why do see brexit being the start? Is there not just to many permutations at this point 

It can get much worse. I agree there 

There are many permutations, but Brexit takes Scotland out and then there is the question of the backstop. SFira will not be accepting any border with the south, no matter at the behest of the EU. Nor will the PUL community be accepting a border at the Irish Sea. Then we will have Sturgeon vociferously not accepting it and calls for civil disobedience, ably aided and abetted by SFira. The finger will be pointed wholly at Westminster.

Scotland is now the SFira proxy in achieving their objective and mutual suitabilty for SNPira.  There is a twin approach going on towards a united Ireland and an indy republican Scotland. The political landscape here is a trainwreck as SNPira sweep away all opposition without breaking sweat and I have my own thoughts on that.

There are simply many republicans spoiling for a fight, but it is a matter of what will be pivotal in their excuse to start one. All the signs are there. We have recently all been warned remember. They have not gone away!

Please believe that there are serious republicans living among us and I'm not talking our own plastics! 

On 28/06/2019 at 17:15, Bears r us said:

I was still living in Shetland when the ref about a Scottish Parliament was being held and thought it was a good idea, after living down on the mainland for over 20years now I would vote to abolish it. 

Sad times indeed. 

Nepotism and cronyism have fucked it. SNP is absolutely rife with it. The previous party want any better. 

Looking back it was a great idea but with hindsight it was never going to work well. Just underlines how an independent Scotland would be an absolute basket case