Grezda

MrMckee

Gerrard gets it right 10 out of 10 times when assessing players. (after signing ) He told this player to fuck off just like he did with Lafferty. If he should up declaring himself unfit when he is not welcome then it's a riddy

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard gets it right 10 out of 10 times when assessing players. (after signing ) He told this player to fuck off just like he did with Lafferty. If he should up declaring himself unfit when he is not welcome then it's a riddy

Don’t be ridiculous :lol:

Just now, The Godfather said:

Don’t be ridiculous :lol:

funny how you missed the part in brackets. only want to read what you want . Grezda and Lafferty are losers and our manager figured that out . but go ahead, wire in...

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Bit late when you’ve already spunked a few million on him. 

I do like how ruthless he is though. If they’re a bad egg they’re bombed out regardless.

14 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I makes me really angry when I hear that. What a useless bastard.

Between him, Pena, Herrera, Lafferty we must’ve pished £10million up the wall taking into account their transfer fees, wages, pay offs etc.

I was watching the Netflix show on Sunderland the other day and they said so much of their budget is are up by pay offs. We can’t afford for these signings to go this badly otherwise we’ll eventually end up like them

5 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Between him, Pena, Herrera, Lafferty we must’ve pished £10million up the wall taking into account their transfer fees, wages, pay offs etc.

I was watching the Netflix show on Sunderland the other day and they said so much of their budget is are up by pay offs. We can’t afford for these signings to go this badly otherwise we’ll eventually end up like them

On the flip side of that if we sold Tav, Morelos and Kamara tomorrow we’d make a huge profit on all of them. You will always get signings that don’t work out in football. Sir Alex Ferguson for all his success at MU had quite a lot of failures. It happens. 

3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Detest this cunt at MOH levels tbh, sooner the gypsy cunt is away the better 

Difference is Grezda has the ability. Hes a skillful quick player. Hes just got similar levels of attitude and commitment that track runner taigy prick had for us.