Jack - magnificent today

Sparkle

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, wully said:

Partick Thistle fan in work says Scotland have to build their team around Jack.

As mental as it sounds I still think he’s going to struggle to get into the scotland midfield.

McTominay and McGinn play in Premier League and Callum McGrgeor is loved by the Scottish media.

15 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Top performance tonight. 

Absolutely pivotal to anything we want to achieve this season. 

I truly believe that as well, he's one of the few midfielders we've got that has some dig and a good engine. He never tries to hide and constantly drives the team forward no matter what.

He'd be a good captain.

2 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

I truly believe that as well, he's one of the few midfielders we've got that has some dig and a good engine. He never tries to hide and constantly drives the team forward no matter what.

He'd be a good captain.

Totally agree.  Wish I could find my post where I predicted great things from despite the initial hate-fest that surrounded his early days.

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

As mental as it sounds I still think he’s going to struggle to get into the scotland midfield.

McTominay and McGinn play in Premier League and Callum McGrgeor is loved by the Scottish media.

McToninay and Jack should be the first two on the team sheet.

17 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Totally agree.  Wish I could find my post where I predicted great things from despite the initial hate-fest that surrounded his early days.

To be honest I wasn't too impressed with him being linked with us and didn't expect much, quite happy to be proven wrong.

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

He should be playing ahead of McGregor. A midfield trio of McTominay, McGinn and Jack would actually be pretty good. 

Love him as a player but all the captain chat baffles the fuck out of me. 

I'm sure he'd do the job well but it's only our supporters who are moaning about Tav being the captain. The players and management seem fully behind him. On Kamara's recent RTV interview when he's asked who's most vocal on and off the pitch his answer was Tav.

Replacing the captain when we're sat joint top of the league and doing well in all competitions would be an absolute joke of a decision ffs.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Love him as a player but all the captain chat baffles the fuck out of me. 

I'm sure he'd do the job well but it's only our supporters who are moaning about Tav being the captain. The players and management seem fully behind him. On Kamara's recent RTV interview when he's asked who's most vocal on and off the pitch his answer was Tav.

Replacing the captain when we're sat second top of the league and doing well in all competitions would be an absolute joke of a decision ffs.

7 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Long may that continue. We don't see our player play for the tartan trannies XI and Jack doesn't get dragged down with the defeat junkies.

5 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

The way he passed the ball into the net both times, no panic, no blooter just a solid strike with the instep. Beautiful 

Both finishes reminded me of the way Gazza used to pass it around the keeper.

I notice some on here are touting him for Scotland and he probably deserves it but I don't give a shit about him playing for Scotland, I want a fit Jack playing for us and the fewer games he plays the less chance he has of getting injured and we need him for 55.

53 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

I notice some on here are touting him for Scotland and he probably deserves it but I don't give a shit about him playing for Scotland, I want a fit Jack playing for us and the fewer games he plays the less chance he has of getting injured and we need him for 55.

:tu:

Totally agree with that sentiment mate .... Jack owes nothing to Scotland .... especially after the last "training"  fiasco that laid him up injured at our expense.

:UK:

Archived