Ryan Kent

BLUEDIGNITY

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Because its an area we dont need improving ffs. A bit of qaulity around them to create chances and they will win us titles.

I can possibly understand another striker in case of injuries,, but you want a striker in front of Morelos and Defoe which is mental. 

It's tarrier mentality to claim he is shite cause hes no scored against them. They fabricate that because they do fear how good he is and they do fear we will get good cash for him

Tarrier mentality is wanting to improve the striking options, tell me how you work that out?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm buzzing for the return of Kent, a few of the Bheast end followers in my work were giving it lady this morning. When this was looking close to completion this afternoon, they were giving it all the "where's the money from" , "one old firm game wonder" - aye right. The fear is starting to rip out again. Great timing of the signing, albeit  a week too late for me.

I don’t see the striker situation being bettered, it would be a third choice player because Morelos is number one and Defore is the second choice. To get that level of player you’d be paying huge money for a 3rd choice...not realistic. A Lafferty type or raw young striker is what you’d get for someone warming a bench.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

You need a lie down. So are you happy with Ojo and Stewart out wide?

Gerrard will shoehorn Ojo in regardless, Kents a decent enough player and will improve us but for me i'd want that kind of money spent up front.

Just now, The Godfather said:

I don’t see the striker situation being bettered, it would be a third choice player because Morelos is number one and Defore is the second choice. To get that level of player you’d be paying huge money for a 3rd choice...not realistic. A Lafferty type or raw young striker is what you’d get for someone warming a bench.

No quality striker is signing knowing that they're third choice tbh.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Greg Stewart??

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yup. I thought Shankland would have been good for that option.

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'm buzzing for the return of Kent, a few of the Bheast end followers in my work were giving it lady this morning. When this was looking close to completion this afternoon, they were giving it all the "where's the money from" , "one old firm game wonder" - aye right. The fear is starting to rip out again. Great timing of the signing, albeit  a week too late for me.

Can we stop posting this fear is ripping out them till we actually win the league.

Just now, psb07158 said:

How can any Rangers fan not like this 

I’m absolutely fucking buzzing and yesterday is out my system already 

Yup.

Yesterday was a hammer blow but getting this boy in is huge. Bar Morelos he’s our best attacking outlet and that’s massive for us especially when Jones looks crocked.

Just now, Smile said:

Lol.

Once he's done it for a season or 2 with us in the league and in Europe, selling an English player to an English team with his experience and ability will be worth the risk to them. 

Also, other teams were interested so fuck knows why you're laughing tbh.

Yup.

Yesterday was a hammer blow but getting this boy in is huge. Bar Morelos he’s our best attacking outlet and that’s massive for us especially when Jones looks crocked.

Still struggles against packed defences his game has always been better against teams that open up.

Yup.

I’m no saying we will mate but this could genuinely be the signing that helps us get 55. The tarriers are absolutely frightened of this boy and he fucking hates them as much as we do. 

Some much needed quality for Alfie and Defoe to work with up top 

Archived