Ryan Kent

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Also, Sutton is embarrassing himself on BBC R5 at the moment "Kent is a panic buy!!!!" ,  "Rangers are rattled and shellshocked" - give me strength.

The tarriers bought a left back for about £3million, and trusted him that much they've been linked to about 40 other left backs only to be left with Taylor who was a last ditch option where they've probably paid not far off the same price as they did for Boli! They even tried to get him in for the game yesterday!

They also bought a right back, who they trusted so much they have loaned in another right back who he himself has admitted he's not the most talented player!

They have also spent about £7/8million on a centre half who by most reports had his worst season last season! They've brought in a keeper who's body is fucked and has barely played in 2 years! They've probably spent £15million on their defence and it's not any better. It makes it all the more frustrating we never laid a glove on them yesterday but their time will come!

Anyway enough about them!

Just now, Sparkle said:

Takes one to know one 😎

I try not to do that now it has happened a bit in this thread as I stupidly said on a Rangers forum we need a striker who terrifies the scum, more fool me for wanting improvement.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The tarriers bought a left back for about £3million, and trusted him that much they've been linked to about 40 other left backs only to be left with Taylor was a last ditch option where they've probably paid not far off the same price as they did for Boli! They even tried to get him in for the game yesterday!

They also bought a right back, who they trusted so much they have loaned in another right back who he himself has admitted he's not the most talented player!

They have also spent about £7/8million on a centre half who by most reports had his worst season last season! They've brought in a keeper who's body is fucked and has barely played in 2 years! They've probably spent £15million on their defence and it's not any better. It makes it all the more frustrating we never laid a glove on them yesterday but their time will come!

Anyway enough about them!

We stupidly set up to put them under no pressure yesterday was our mistake, we should have gone for it from the start.

Yesterday was disappointing but it was our own doing. We got our team selection wrong by trying to be too cute and clever with our selection. Having no real width and a lack of physicality upfront cost us.

It’s not like they came and blew us away with their quality like they use to do under Rodgers and with the way some people are talking about it that’s what you would think they did.

Just now, Smile said:

We stupidly set up to put them under no pressure yesterday was our mistake, we should have gone for it from the start.

I believe in Gerrard and the squad but I can't excuse yesterday's performance. To not test their back 4 and keeper just wasn't good enough. Hopefully it won't happen again.

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Good, proves the skint shitbag is hurting.

A bankrupt bawbag twice apparently. 

Attention seeker. 

I will pay more attention when he dies. 

More Oxygen for the rest of us. 

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

Morelos was the first striker to score 30 goals in a season for us since Boyd and already has 10 goals this season - 8 of which were in Europe and the one he scored to put us into the groups was worth millions to us. 

Fuck knows what "next level" you're talking about tbh.

If it's because he hasn't scored against celtic, who gives a fuck. That's the kind of shite the fenians come out with to try and discredit him.

He's scored goals in massive games for us, including match winners.

Didn't we sign Lafferty for that goal he scored against them for Hearts? That worked out well...

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Despite yesterday, they’re shitting themselves over this signing. 

He was also going on about the last win we had at Ibrox - "doesn't matter, because the celtic team went to Dublin for a title winning party beforehand in the week" . Absolutely scabby bastard.

Archived