• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From @TEFTONG in the Transfer Thread.

Posted at 17:1117:11

DONE DEAL - Rangers sign Kent

Jonathan Sutherland

BBC Sport Scotland

Rangers have agreed a deal to sign winger Ryan Kent from Liverpool.

The 22-year-old - who spent last season on loan at Ibrox - will undergo a medical before completing a £7m mov

26 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Tell me about it. You're probably underestimating them by tens of millions as well which is the ridiculous thing. Gascoigne in his prime in a world where Neymar is £200m, or Laudrup? Lukaku went for £75m, how much would Laudrup go for compared to him? Relatively speaking we were one of the biggest spenders around.

Anyone got a Tardis? I want to go back to the 90s.....

Aye I probably am because I'm just basing it off transfers and comparing the world transfer fee in the mid 90s compared to now without even taking into consideration how good they were.

27 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

That's it, wild to think that. Imagine what Ally McCoist, Andy Goram, Mark Hately, etc would be worth these days as well.

Ooft McCoist considering he was a golden boot winner would go for crazy money as well. His longevity as well is something to take into consideration !

4 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Ooft McCoist considering he was a golden boot winner would go for crazy money as well. His longevity as well is something to take into consideration !

The same McCoist that the fans told him to get to fuck .Might be a lesson for some new young players we have now who just might need time to settle.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Why would he be a third striker?  we want to strengthen and get better not sit still we have strikers now who the scum do not fear.

Gets more crazy. So you want a striker BETTER than Morelos (see youre falling into the tim thing of 'but hes no scored against sellic") So how much do you think we would need to spend?

Mental you want a striker on our budget to replace a 40 goals striker.

10 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

A lot of our support were shouting the sane from the terraces when he was first in the team too. 

Correct mate I remember Dundee putting out the cup at ibrox when he missed a couple of sitters. And the Rangers end singing ally ally get to fuck.

Archived