Ryan Kent

BLUEDIGNITY

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Once he's done it for a season or 2 with us in the league and in Europe, selling an English player to an English team with his experience and ability will be worth the risk to them. 

Also, other teams were interested so fuck knows why you're laughing tbh.

The ifs and buts in your post. lets see how he does first before you have him sold for mega millions.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Morelos was the first striker to score 30 goals in a season for us since Boyd and already has 10 goals this season - 8 of which were in Europe and the one he scored to put us into the groups was worth millions to us. 

Fuck knows what "next level" you're talking about tbh.

If it's because he hasn't scored against celtic, who gives a fuck. That's the kind of shite the fenians come out with to try and discredit him.

He's scored goals in massive games for us, including match winners.

Totally agree and what was Boyd’s record against the scum? And you ain’t getting an improvement on Morelos for anywhere near £7m,if Oliver Burke is worth £15m then Kent is a steal.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Still struggles against packed defences his game has always been better against teams that open up.

Pretty much all wide players, he also can make something happen out of nothing which is what we are missing.

If he is out wide it means the likes of Aribo can stay central where he looks much much better. Those 2 feeding chances to Morelos and Defore will make all the difference.

This is a huge signing for us 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Pretty much all wide players, he also can make something happen out of nothing which is what we are missing.

If he is out wide it means the likes of Aribo can stay central where he looks much much better. Those 2 feeding chances to Morelos and Defore will make all the difference.

This is a huge signing for us 

Well said indeed.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I’m no saying we will mate but this could genuinely be the signing that helps us get 55. The tarriers are absolutely frightened of this boy and he fucking hates them as much as we do. 

Some much needed quality for Alfie and Defoe to work with up top 

They are bogging, a few levels below what they were under the tranny shagger. 

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Also, Sutton is embarrassing himself on BBC R5 at the moment "Kent is a panic buy!!!!" ,  "Rangers are rattled and shellshocked" - give me strength.

:lol:

Panic buy? We’ve only been trying to sign him since May FFS.

I guess celtic’s signings were all planned in 1912 then?

Just now, Smile said:

The ifs and buts in your post. lets see how he does first before you have him sold for mega millions.

Can you not remember last season? We've already seen his ability, no need to wait and see how he does.

Also, he's already been sold for mega millions tbf.

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I Kent believe it

I Kent this might happen 

they Kent’s are no winning the league 

am no Ryan btw am telling the truth 

bunch of Kent’s

You are keeping these posts at a high standard mate and I would expect a good number of likes, well done. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Also, Sutton is embarrassing himself on BBC R5 at the moment "Kent is a panic buy!!!!" ,  "Rangers are rattled and shellshocked" - give me strength.

Ridiculous comment from him really, given we know what we are getting and our interest in him has been know since the end of his loan last season.

It hardly appears to be a panic buy.

The man is a fool of epic proportion.

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

:lol:

Panic buy? We’ve only been trying to sign him since May FFS.

I guess celtic’s signings were all planned in 1912 then?

It's just Sutton's usual brand of blinkered paranoia - was about to say why BBC R5 give him the time of day, then you think of the other roasters like Savage, Wright etc.. No surprise really. 

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

Ridiculous comment from him really, given we know what we are getting and our interest in him has been know since the end of his loan last season.

It hardly appears to be a panic buy.

The man is a fool of epic proportion.

Gerrard had him down as his main target Sutton knows this but he has to play to the gallery to keep himself relevant.

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Shoehorn him back down the road 

You know its going to happen he may surprise us yet Ojo has a bit of talent but he seems to be a player who plays good when he want or coasts in games doing the bear minimum

Archived