Ryan Kent

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It may be down to getting less chances against a better defence so they need to work on being more clinical, but we also need to change our tactics at times. Lumping long balls to Defoe when they have that Julienne guy marking him is pointless but we kept doing it. 

We set up wrong yesterday the midfield were running into each other playing two yard passes almost walking to each other with the ball. Defoe got no service at all, Morelos didnt get much service either when he came on.

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

He's been good enough for this league but against the filth he's done nothing at all, they have eduard who scores regurarly against us we have Defoe and Morelos who dont score.

Do you not want to see our striking options improve or are you happy winning nothing at all, that where we are now?

Seven million on a winger when we need strikers to take us to the next level I just dont get it.

Morelos was the first striker to score 30 goals in a season for us since Boyd and already has 10 goals this season - 8 of which were in Europe and the one he scored to put us into the groups was worth millions to us. 

Fuck knows what "next level" you're talking about tbh.

If it's because he hasn't scored against celtic, who gives a fuck. That's the kind of shite the fenians come out with to try and discredit him.

He's scored goals in massive games for us, including match winners.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Can anyone who has any negative feelings about this say it now. 

Can't be arsed reading the i told you so and waste of money threads after he inevitably has a poor game tbh.

No cunt should had him for a year on trial put the fear up all of Scottish football  fuck my hamstrings are tight thinking about it.

6 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Can anyone who has any negative feelings about this say it now. 

Can't be arsed reading the i told you so and waste of money threads after he inevitably has a poor game tbh.

He’s not kicked a ball in weeks, add the international break as well.

He won’t be upto speed until next month imo. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Only young Bears who never saw him play tell him to get tae.....

Wrong . McCoist himself talks about meeting supporters at various social events and wondering if they were in the crowd that day .Think it might have been against Dundee.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Sorry but I cannot get excited with this. We never won the league last season with him. He was also hot and cold and hasn’t proved worthy of what we are paying for him.

Can’t get excited for the current young player of the year in the league and a guy who tore them to shreds?

Oh well then...

Archived