Ryan Kent

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

You see what they are paying for bang average down south then this is a good deal for us.

I’d rather we spent £7m on a player who wants to come here, been here and done it and won young player of the year.

its still a gamble but not as big as an unknown

37 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's crazy to want a striker to score against our biggest rivals? right enough that means I'm falling into the tim thing. You do know no one in Scotland bar fenians call them tims.

So are you actually saying Morelos isny good enough? You think any money we have should be prioritised on another striker? What would you do with Morelos then? What if that striker then comes in, scores 50 goals but doesny score against our rivals...? Get another one?

12 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So are you actually saying Morelos isny good enough? You think any money we have should be prioritised on another striker? What would you do with Morelos then? What if that striker then comes in, scores 50 goals but doesny score against our rivals...? Get another one?

He's been good enough for this league but against the filth he's done nothing at all, they have eduard who scores regurarly against us we have Defoe and Morelos who dont score.

Do you not want to see our striking options improve or are you happy winning nothing at all, that where we are now?

Seven million on a winger when we need strikers to take us to the next level I just dont get it.

11 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Fuck knows why he's splashing out £7m on a winger when we obviously favour midfielders. We only had 5 of them on the park yesterday...

Remember when Walter had five centre backs.............

14 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Fuck knows why he's splashing out £7m on a winger when we obviously favour midfielders. We only had 5 of them on the park yesterday...

When you add up the money we've spent taking risks on absolute shite like Pena, Herrera, Grezda, Lafferty etc then £7m is fuck all for a young player who's already proven he has the ability and more importantly, the heart, to play for us already.

Cracking signing.

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

He's been good enough for this league but against the filth he's done nothing at all, they have eduard who scores regurarly against us we have Defoe and Morelos who dont score.

Do you not want to see our striking options improve or are you happy winning nothing at all, that where we are now?

Seven million on a winger when we need strikers to take us to the next level I just dont get it.

I think the strikers are good enough (though id also be happier with a bit more depth in that department). The issue is creating chances and that creative spark and service. I honestly think we give those guys service and we win games comfortably.

4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

When you add up the money we've spent taking risks on absolute shite like Pena, Herrera, Grezda, Lafferty etc then £7m is fuck all for a young player who's already proven he has the ability and more importantly, the heart, to play for us already.

Cracking signing.

Aye the boy has proved he's more than up for tackling that shower of shit!

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think the strikers are good enough (though id also be happier with a bit more depth in that department). The issue is creating chances and that creative spark and service. I honestly think we give those guys service and we win games comfortably.

They have done well no doubt but its an area we have missed a lot of chances in and against them our strikers have not performed. Its always good to have options Defoe is 37 and Morelos has had nine games or so against the filth and not scored I cant see how having more choice is a bad thing.

Just now, Smile said:

They have done well no doubt but its an area we have missed a lot of chances in and against them our strikers have not performed.

It may be down to getting less chances against a better defence so they need to work on being more clinical, but we also need to change our tactics at times. Lumping long balls to Defoe when they have that Julienne guy marking him is pointless but we kept doing it. 

Archived